Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Players not having fun playing for frowning Tony
Coming off of 4 homers in 14 games, adding yesterday in makes 7 in 15. Let's go more than one day before we act like Columbus here.
-
White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
He is the poster boy for the 21st century announcer. Very straightforward, unopinionated, and unexciting. The anti-Hawk if you will.
-
White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
With what happened last week, Colas seems like an obvious one to keep an eye on. The Sosa buzz was weird, but definitely mentioned trade evaluations.
-
White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
You might also add Sosa and Colas to that list. Just a hunch there.
-
White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
And for the record, Shwarber I get if we were talking DH, but seeing us run Gavin Sheets out to RF, I mean how can you not be better than that? Peterson I don't buy. He had been awful the past couple of years. All we would have heard if we had signed him was about dumpster diving, and people would have lost their minds. Plus I am sure he'd be hitting .150 with 2 homer sof rus.
-
Senate Judiciary Committee questioning MLB's antitrust exemption
- 7/7 Games
- Players not having fun playing for frowning Tony
I can't speak for anyone else, but I am not having fun.- White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
After last year and some interesting case studies I read about performance post trade, there might actually be something to dumpster diving at the trade deadline. I do agree that I don't want to trade a top prospect unless we are getting tons of control.- White Sox Interested in Mahle/Castillo?
I mean he isn't a LH OF bat, but it still improves the team. I wouldn't be willing to count on all of the starters to have innings left in the 2nd half, let alone not get injured.- Welcome Back Eloy
Just stay on the field.- Rick Hahn - Mastermind of Failure
Because White Sox fans love rebuilds, especially when they think they can catch the team in front of them.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
To be fair they are critical of everyone who is not themselves.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
There is some definite catching of feelings here.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
You can not be a fan of Yoan and still have some objectivity.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
Usually I would use a laugh react, but this needs more. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha- That's a White Sox Quadruple Come Back Winner !!
He tried, but he only rolled it over to Leury who promptly threw it away.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
He did it. Thanks Leury.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
So how does Leury start a triple play here?- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
Ball 4 AND a wild pitch. Nice.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
Well there goes my appetite.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
the 3B for Minny is playing about 60 feet from the plate.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
Thank you TA and defense.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
Sox 4-6 in extras this year Twins 2-4, both wins against the Sox.- 7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM
Twins 2-0 vs Sox in extras this year. - 7/7 Games