Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. southsider2k5 replied to Heads22's topic in SLaM
    What are your token picks for the NFTs? Just curious.
  2. Without spoiling too much, was the update for Cespedes as bad as I would expect?
  3. Dude has his mega contract, he doesn't have to care anymore.
  4. New report up behind the paywall
  5. Someone check on Caulfield.
  6. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  7. I feel bad for sportswriters right now. There is literally nothing about baseball to write at this time, so this is what we get.
  8. I literally want to meet the person who bought tickets because Bruce Levine said we would talk to Marcus Semien.
  9. How are the White Sox supposed to sell season tickets if they didn't come in second for these guys?
  10. I think I owe you a rent check for living in your head. Either that or you owe me royalties for all of the airplay.
  11. Even Ozzie turned down the Mets.
  12. If this really lasts into Feb or later, there will be no choice.
  13. "Better" isn't saying much. He had a flash in the pan April and then absolutely cratered. After April he seemed to prove right all of the reasons he never advanced to the majors in the first place. I don't expect anything at all of substance for the guy. Honestly, I think he is a waiver waiting to happen when the roster needs to free up a slot.
  14. What's the market for a DH-only with ego problems and a .729 OPS last year, and tried retiring and going to Japan at different points because he didn't like what the White Sox were telling him?
  15. I have to imagine that he hasn't amassed enough time to be a free agent, otherwise he would have gone out on his own.
  16. People would have overlooked the ego if he had kept hitting, but he didn't do that either.
  17. That's correct. Was thinking it was the MiLB portion, but it wasn't. What's wild is a team wasn't even willing to put Fulmer on their 40 man roster AND their 38 man triple A roster.
  18. We did this years back when we picked a utility IF, can't remember the name.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.