Everything posted by 35thstreetswarm
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Best of luck to you
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
um
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I feel bad. Last time I felt this bad was when we had just blown the division and were limping into a Houston house of horrors where we never win, against the playoff team that has the best championship pedigree outside LA.
-
Fire Chris Getz
I'd genuinely like to see every team's record if you remove multiple losing teams from their schedule. It's like when people say "take away this winning streak, and this winning streak, and this one -- other than those their record wasn't very good."
-
Fire Chris Getz
Why look at the forest when you can smash your face against a single, dead tree?
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
My trip to Cleveland last weekend was a beautiful disaster...game was ecstasy, the trip back was completely cursed. Not sure my wallet can take it again.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
That 9th gave me a genuine glimmer of hope on an otherwise dark night. We can get to Williams. Need a strong outing from Burke. Let’s go
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I think it's pitcher-by-pitcher. I think there's reason to believe Hagen and Taylor might be...I don't see any reason to think Fedde is, though. Or Hicks. I really think so much hinges on how Hagen opens the game. If he looks like game 1 Hagen we'll be in good shape as I trust Fedde to come through as the bulk guy, and Hicks looked dynamite his last couple times out and has seen limited use.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
The 2021 nighttime blackout was pretty special, too - its memory just got overtaken by unfortunate subsequent events.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I was today years old when I learned that anything short of two consecutive playoff sweeps -- for a team full of babies fresh off a 100-loss season -- is shocking and unacceptable for some fans, and reason enough for them to spew raw cortisol all over their keyboards.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I was there too and agree that the hyped up atmosphere was both awesome and probably contributed to some of the high fastball chasing we saw. One thing that I don't think people are acknowledging enough is that our offense did put pressure on them - we had TWO hard hit, surely high xBA, balls with two runners in scoring position: one by Teel and one by Vargas. Both robbed by stellar defensive plays. That's baseball, but it makes me feel a lot better than if they had just gotten shut down (like we did to CLE in the first two games, frankly). If these guys calm down a bit this offense is gonna score some runs. Just need to hope the pitching magic of game 1 returns.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
There was clearly a scheduling thing with the first pitch, right? Somebody couldn’t make it and they had to scramble last minute.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Literally no one would say that “quote of the off-season” but glad you’re enjoying your victory lap.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
What about MJ himself…
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Wow, very annoying - good job
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Please elaborate?
- Playoff tickets
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
Sorry she blocked you
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
It sure was. As much as it pains me, I think NY has to go a lot higher. They go pretty nuts there, the banging on the walls is pretty cool. I think it's on par with the Rate and SD.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Yeah, they're Cubbing hard. I got a lot of passive aggressive "we don't really care but good for you" energy. (Which will disappear the second they think they're going to win)
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Yeah Saturday's game was relatively full but did not have that ultra-hyped up playoff feeling - seemed kind of routine for a group of fans who have gotten spoiled (if you can call regular early playoff flameouts as "spoiled.") Nothing like what we're going to see in Chicago this week. https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/white-sox-call-blackout-playoff-214805745.html
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
It's clear they're just asking people for their general experience at the Rate, which for the last few years has by and large been playing in front of 8,000 fans cheering on a historically bad ballclub. A packed Rate during playoffs is an entirely different animal. Ask anyone who went to game 3 in 2021 if it's an intimidating place to play - I've never been to a louder game.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
such a great game. Was there in left field — Mune’s homer really took the air out of the crowd and it never returned. The vibes weren’t great in general for the home team. Didn’t help that we just ground them into dust the whole game of course ;)
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Thank you sir
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
How many feet on muneshot