Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

35thstreetswarm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 35thstreetswarm

  1. Just a reminder that: White Sox could fail to score any more runs Royals could score 9 in the 8th Royals could score 10 in the 9th Royals could score 9 in the 9th Royals could score 8 in the 9th and 1 in the 10th Royals could score 11 in the 8th
  2. A significant percentage of posters here are what I call AntiFans. But that's not unique to the Sox.
  3. I don't particularly like Benetti. I find him cringey, un-funny, and dorky in a not-loveable way. I accept that others seem to recognize him as a top-of-the-game talent for reasons I don't understand. But I have not felt his absence much. I don't like Schriffen much, either. I am annoyed by him, as I was annoyed by Benetti. I hope we get to see a third option. But then, I also really don't care much, as I barely pay attention to the broadcast team. I'm a little puzzled by the strength of some peoples' feelings on this topic, but to each his own, I guess.
  4. I sure hope not - that would be insane. They should be playing for the division, which is well within reach.
  5. I really don't understand why we're not starting Burke in order to set our rotation for a possible WC round.
  6. SoxTalk September 2026 Edition: Advanced Subtraction
  7. And yet we remain a single game from looking down on them in first. Keep hanging around. Cleveland will lose. (And if they truly end the season on an 11 game win streak, well, tip your cap.)
  8. I guess I should be focused on the Sox but I just want the cheating trashstros tf out of the playoffs
  9. …especially when the upper deck is cut off from the rest of the stadium experience by guards. I like the current park but really hate the upper/lower caste system.
  10. They will put their thumb on the scale wherever they decide to pitch Wacha - just a matter of which side they want their thumb to go
  11. I would respectfully propose the Sox win today, Guardians lose, and we are in first place with five games to go.
  12. I reject the suggestion this is more off topic than other polls I am subjected to in Pale Hose Talk
  13. This makes me feel slightly better about what I thought was a weird decision at the time
  14. If the Sox don't win game 1 against the Royals, trade Vargas
  15. Yes, but I'm not ready to go there mentally. It's winning time.
  16. I don't see the Red Sox laying down for a series against a team they could face in the playoffs in a couple weeks. They still have six games to go against two tough teams and I'm sure don't want to limp into the playoffs on a losing streak. They may be a bit more conservative with pitching but this should be a tough series for Cleveland.
  17. Don’t even have to to that far. What about El Duque? He was dismissed on this board as a washed starter and turned in the most memorable relief appearance in the history of White Sox baseball
  18. What we “need” to do is make up a single game with six games to play. That can happen in any number of ways. We could be back to controlling our destiny after the very next game. Or we could do it on the last game of the season. It’s not rocket science. One game at a time.
  19. Sorry, did the Sox lose the divisional title and 2 seed when I wasn’t looking? Because I could swear they are one game back with the tiebreaker and six games to play
  20. Only 20 pages in this thread…all I need to see to know things are going well
  21. Detroit wearing the Marshall’s sale rack fit. Are those things even licensed mlb uniforms?
  22. Rain is moving out soon and always has been projected to move out soon. They’ll play today. Not a lot to talk about

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.