Everything posted by chw42
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
Yeah, it just hurts knowing one play could have won us the division.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
I don't think we're getting the night games. Most likely the 1 PM games is my guess. Yankees and Red Sox will get the 7 PM slot. Padres will get the late game if they are hosting the Cubs. If the Cubs host, then I bet they get the 3 PM slot.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
They've been having him pitch shorter outings recently. I don't know if you can trust him to go 3 innings.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
Smith is definitely more lock down as a closer. He's just much more consistent. Taylor still has days where his control or stuff aren't there.
-
Playoff pitching
So who the hell pitches on Tuesday? Burke is on full rest for game 2. Martin barely pitched today and could possibly go for game 1, but do you want him to? Fedde is the other option, but do you really want a guy who needs an opener and shouldn't face a lineup 3 times to be your game 1 starter? I don't think going with Sandlin is realistic since he doesn't even have 10 ML starts under his belt. Are we possibly looking at a bullpen game?
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
Cleveland sitting at home while playing red hot for the past few weeks might actually be bad for them.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
Yeah I expect us to at least get 1. Not sure I'd be real confident we can win a series in Houston, but it's far from impossible.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
I still don't know who we would pitch for game 1.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
That sure sucked. Get ready to play on Tuesday, wherever in Texas it might be.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
Product of minute maid park
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
Beni! If only we didn't give up 4 runs in the top half...
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
We've had plenty of chances to at least tie this game before it got out of hand. Just one of those days for us.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
No Chase against a lefty means the lineup is ass.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
95 EV at 29 getting out is crazy...
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
I think it's Jordan Romano
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
He had a good curve to hit and fouled it off.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
The one time a strikeout would have been better. Way to kill the rally guys.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
Damn it Sam. Now we have to depend on Colson
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
I thought he was really clutch in SF
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
LFG Chase
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
That's a homer in 4 parks. That ball definitely didn't carry like it usually would.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
102 EV and 35 degree launch angle feels like it should leave. Maybe if it wasn't 60 degrees.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
Just missed it
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
Might be too little too late. Smith is in the game.
-
9/26- Sox vs Rockies, 6:10
I don't think Schwarber has ever had a stretch like Colson has had since July.