Everything posted by chw42
-
2025 Division Series
It's questionable even if Spier got out of it. I don't think anyone would have blamed him if he didn't pull Kirby and he allowed a homer to Carpenter.
-
2025 Division Series
That was just as bad as Cash pulling Snell in 2020
-
2025 Division Series
Skubal at 85 pitches. Think he probably goes another 2 innings at least.
-
2025 Division Series
Naylor is so good at stealing third despite being slow.
-
2025/2026 College Football Thread
He did help get a rookie Mac Jones into the playoffs.
-
2025-26 NFL Season Thread
Their offense has been weird all year. It's pretty much the same guys that won the SB last year, but they look so much worse. I think a lot of it is on the playcalling and the OC.
-
2025 Division Series
I'm not sure why Counsell is letting Keller possibly go 2 innings when up 5.
-
2025 Division Series
There's no way the Cubs start Imanaga again right? Dude just gives up dingers for fun.
-
2025 Division Series
Brewers offense just died
-
2025 Division Series
- 2025 Division Series
How much did Ohtani's interpreter bet on the Dodgers- 2025 Division Series
Kerkering should be doing PFP all off-season.- 2025 Division Series
Think he forgot how many outs there were when he panicked.- 2025 Division Series
Why did Kerkering not go to first? Even if he throws that on target, the runner is probably safe. What a massive f*** up.- 2025 Division Series
Dodgers win on a come backer lol- 2025 Division Series
I'm guessing the Brewers go opener and Misrowski in game 5 again if they lose today.- 2025 Division Series
He let Lockridge hit in the 4th when they finally got something going when he could have gone to Perkins or Collins. They tried a safety squeeze instead and it didn't work.- 2025 Division Series
I wasn't completely following along, but didn't Hoerner go around on the 1-2 pitch and it wasn't called? Edit: NVM, that was the 1-1 pitch- 2025 Division Series
Sasaki looks amazing- 2025 Division Series
- 2025 Division Series
Duran walks the tying run in- All things LA Dodgers Thread...
Sanchez can't get him out.- 2025 Division Series
I mean sure, but maybe ARod should figure out why their pitching staff gave up 9 runs per game to the Jays. That was their downfall. It wasn't really the offense that failed them this series.- 2024: AL Central Thread
I heard Eduardo Perez call Jose Ramirez a future ball of famer during one of their wild card series games. My first thought was...maybe he will be one in the future, but there's no way you can say that now. I go to his FanGraphs page to see that he already has 57 fWAR and probably has at least another 3 good years in him left. Unless he falls off the face of the earth, he's gonna be in the Hall. And Cleveland has constantly not spent money around him. I don't even know why he signed that extension with them. It was a discount and they're not spending the money they saved by signing him to it.- 2025 Division Series
The looks on A-Rod and Jeter's faces as they kept doing it was priceless - 2025 Division Series