Everything posted by chw42
-
Reese McGuire (+ Taylor Broadway) to Red Sox for LHRP Jake Diekman
For somebody we were probably gonna have to DFA, it's not bad. Diekman's been god awful recently though. His FIP is near 5. But he is left handed and has a solid track record.
-
Reese McGuire (+ Taylor Broadway) to Red Sox for LHRP Jake Diekman
I don't mind this
-
Reese McGuire (+ Taylor Broadway) to Red Sox for LHRP Jake Diekman
Oh god that would be terrible.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
The problem is that their owners are cheap. Cheaper than Jerry.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Pham to Red Sox. Weird move, but ok.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Maybe that's what Hahn was asking Liam about. "Do you think you can keep these 2 guys in check if we get them both and start a clubhouse fantasy league?"
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Might be to the Mets or Red Sox. Not sure why the Red Sox.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Which kind of sucks. I think I'd rather face Bubic than Lynch.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
He's moved to tomorrow. Looks like they just bumped everyone back one day.
-
What is status of Luis Robert?
I feel like TLR is gonna be saying this every week for the next month.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Brad Keller just got scratched from his start today. Is he getting traded?
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
He'd be a great mop up pitcher.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
It's interesting that Hahn was talking to Hendriks about possible additions' effects on the clubhouse. I immediately started thinking of Laureano cause he does seem to be a bit of a shady character with his PED use and that fight he got into with the Astros a few years ago.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
It'd be pretty funny if they ended up trading Austin Martin or Simeon Woods Richardson for a starter. It'd be like not trading Jose Berrios, but with extra steps.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
I think they're going to get Mahle. They already have a trading relationship with the Reds from the Gray deal earlier this year. Reds probably have a good idea of their system from their previous scouting.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
I think with the top 2 SPs off the board we're gonna see more movement in the pitching market. Rodon is the next big piece if he's actually going to get traded. Mahle, Quintana, Perez, and Syndergaard are in the next tier.
-
Yankees get Montas, Trivino from OAK
Yankees are probably done dealing. That means the Sox could be front runners for Quintana.
-
Yankees get Montas, Trivino from OAK
I mean it seems about right. It's just the Mariners overpaid a lot for Castillo. If the Sox were to make a trade like this they'd probably have to give up Colson.
-
Yankees get Montas, Trivino from OAK
Waldichuk is #70 on MLB Pipeline's top 100 list. The return for this trade is way less than what the Reds got for Castillo.
-
Yankees get Montas, Trivino from OAK
Waldichuck is the Yankees' best pitching prospect. Medina is near their top 10 as well.
-
Trey Mancini traded to Astros
- What is status of Luis Robert?
Ugh. I remember I was glad he wasn't physically injured when he first went on the IL. But this almost seems worse.- Trade Rumors Catch-all
The sticky ban hit him and Keuchel especially hard. Both similar types of pitchers. They may have not used the sticky stuff for spin, but rather better location. If guys with sub 90 sinkers can no longer hit their spot, they get absolutely destroyed.- Trade Rumors Catch-all
Milwaukee has a logjam on the infield right now. Jace Peterson, Keston Hiura, and Luis Urias can all play 2B. Peterson is on the IL right now, but it seems like Milwaukee wants to save some money if they're trying to trade both Wong and Narvaez.- Trade Rumors Catch-all
I didn't get a chance to look at his splits, but wow, he's basically unplayable vs. lefties. Not that that's an issue on the Sox or anything. - What is status of Luis Robert?