Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. Wong has an option next year for $10 million. Or a $2 million buyout. Honestly, I don't know if he's that big of an upgrade over Harrison.
  2. Milwaukee would want ML talent back wouldn't they? Maybe we can interest them in a Gavin Sheets or Jake Burger?
  3. I think this is great PR to the casual fans.
  4. Would Ohtani even sign an extension here? Seems like he wants to be on the west coast.
  5. How much did the Sox FO slip to Heyman for this good PR?
  6. Probably because they started the season late due to the lockout.
  7. Probably 0. There's a chance we add something minimal, but I don't think we do nothing.
  8. Chafin or Matt Moore make sense for this team.
  9. I feel like Mahle is probably who the Twins are after.
  10. I was honestly surprised how bad their offense looked against the Twins. After Machado and Cronenworth, a lot of those guys aren't that much better than what the Sox are trotting out there.
  11. So Preller trades for Rogers and then trades Rogers for Hader. It really feels like Preller is playing GM mode on MLB The Show.
  12. AJ Preller is a mad man.
  13. He might have tanked his trade value a little with his 2 blow ups recently.
  14. What would that trade even look like?
  15. Great return for a guy that was just minor league depth not that long ago.
  16. Gallo can play OF and corner infield. He actually is a utility player.
  17. The stove is lit! This has been the most boring trade deadline in a while.
  18. Menechino will fix him by having him hit more grounders and less fly balls.
  19. Sure, but I don't know if the fix is as simple as taking him out of NY. That should help, but Gallo has been prone to long cold streaks before. It's just the kind of player he is.
  20. Gallo was hitting in the middle of the lineup after they acquired him last year. Then he sucked a lot and got moved down.
  21. He needs to go back on the IL if he still can't drive the ball with any real authority.
  22. I don't think he's bad or anything, but I feel like we should aim higher. He doesn't get lefties out well and he walks 4.2 per 9. I wonder just how much Detroit is asking for Chafin if we're asking around about Givens.
  23. All you need to do to gain fathom's love is hit 3 dingers in 3 games while being left handed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.