Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
- 4/21 White Sox @ Tigers | 12:10 PM CT | Lopez v Norris
- 4/21 White Sox @ Tigers | 12:10 PM CT | Lopez v Norris
- 4/21 White Sox @ Tigers | 12:10 PM CT | Lopez v Norris
- 4/21 White Sox @ Tigers | 12:10 PM CT | Lopez v Norris
- 4/21 White Sox @ Tigers | 12:10 PM CT | Lopez v Norris
- 4/21 White Sox @ Tigers | 12:10 PM CT | Lopez v Norris
-
Basabe and Burdi to begin rehab at Kannapolis tomorrow
Awesome news! Was wondering when these guys would be back. Hopefully Tyler Johnson isn’t too far behind them.
- 4/21 White Sox @ Tigers | 12:10 PM CT | Lopez v Norris
-
Future White Sox Lineup #GetExcited
Lol...time & patience, the benefit of having young kids that want to watch Baby Shark for hours on end!
-
Luis Robert exited game with "left hand contusion," is day to day
Thank the love of god it’s nothing serious.
-
4/20 #CeaseDayPt2
Does anyone from FutureSox have an update on Robert’ status?
-
The Anderson Saga (continued from game thread)
A buddy of mine who is a diehard Cubs fan and generally has had nothing nice to say about the White Sox randomly told me last night that Tim Anderson is now his favorite White Sox player. Seems like most baseball fans across the country (below ~40 in age) love that Tim plays with emotion and isn’t going to change because some bully with a baseball tells him otherwise. It’s really nice to see it’s not just Sox fans getting behind this.
-
4/20 #CeaseDayPt2
That dude has another post where he says Robert was tearing up the Florida State League. He claims to be a writer covering the minors but that seems like a pretty big miss on his part if so. Regardless, this shit is making me feel very uneasy.
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
Has no place for what kind of language exactly?
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
What thing is stupid?
-
Future White Sox Lineup #GetExcited
Thanks Omar, did not know that.
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
No doubt.
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
I haven’t called you racist , but like I said your posts definitely give up that type of vibe and it’s clear at the very least you’re completely ignorant when it comes to this issue.
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
I don’t like accusing people I don’t know of being racist, but his posts definitely give off that vibe.
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
Refute your point? Your point is idiotic. You tried to compare the word n$gga to the word cracker and completely ignored the fact millions of people in this country use the former on a daily basis with no ill will in mind while no one uses the latter without hate in mind unless they need something to go with their cheese. The connection is just plain dumb bro.
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
Tex - You seem to get it and I have no beef with your statements above.
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
Great fucking post.
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
God your an ignorant blowhard.
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
Because millions of African Americans decided it was important to take back a historically significant racial slur and make it their own. Who are you to tell them otherwise?
-
Stroman: I stand with Tim Anderson
Potentially intensive language? How is what Tim said insensitive in the context it was used?