Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
Dreaded leadoff walk...
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
A nice clean 1-2-3 9th would be much appreciated.
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
I’m just kidding bro, I’m sure you’re all good there
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
16 year old ball girl...
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
We need to close this b**** out now.
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
BEEF BOMB!?!
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
Timmy!?!
-
4/15 Games
I was having the same problem. Thought it was the app but the Barons game perfectly fine.
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
Moncada is a fucking BEAST!?!
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
Let’a score some runs here. Palka due for a HR this inning.
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
Exactly, give the job to Banuelos who is controllable and could fill a back-end for several years if everything works out. A 36 year old Ervin Santana slinging 89 to 90 MPH fartballs offers NOTHING whatsoever.
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
Wow, the Sox should have just given $4M to their season ticket holders than sign this chump.
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
You know Jose was hustling down the line there thinking “fuck that Ron dude”.
-
4/15 Games
Dude is wild as fuck tonight.
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
That’s true, but he was striking out like 40% to 50% of the time during that stretch. He legit looked horrible when I watched him (again SSS). That being said, I was a huge fan of his coming into the 2018 season and I’m all for giving him an extended opportunity at this point.
-
Early Promotions?
Yes I did...lol.
-
4/15 Games
Carlos Perez has had an excellent start to his season, who knows if it’s for real though. Regardless, he’s only 22 years old and that’s actually on the young side for a catching prospect in High A.
-
4/15 Games
Bush has had a disastrous start to his season, but I hope they don’t panic and send him to extended. Let him take his licks for a few more weeks and hope you start seeing some gradual gains.
-
4/15 Games
Madrigal double just now.
-
4/15 Games
RBI single for Robert in the 2nd.
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
If the Sox win today they will ?
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
To be fair, he was absolutely horrific before his broken collarbone, but I agree with the rest of your statement.
-
Rick Hahn, Nick Hostetler, Jeremy Haber, and our minor league systems
Gonzalez probably does.
-
Rick Hahn, Nick Hostetler, Jeremy Haber, and our minor league systems
Adolfo & Basabe would be top 10 prospects in the vast majority of systems. And who in our system do you think is going to pass them?
-
Time for a change ... Don Cooper needs to go
Rodon, Giolito, & Lopez were concensus top 50 prospects and the former two guys were top 10 at one point. I don’t blame him for Lucas as he had lost a ton of his prospect shine before coming here, but he should be held responsible for Rodon & Lopez.