Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. What the fuck is going on with his ankle??
  2. Yeah, he’s definitely got everything going right now.
  3. My bad! I’ve just been so impressed with his command today I was hoping he could go walkless!
  4. Three K’s in the 1st! Nice work Lucas!
  5. Outside of that HBP, so far so good for Lucas today!
  6. That Kanny lineup is K’ing like crazy.
  7. He’s dominated like crazy since we drafted him. Does anyone know what kind of stuff he has? I’m assuming he’s a soft tosser just based on his age & draft position, but I’ve seen nothing specific on that end.
  8. 100% agree. At this point, I care more about the handling of the young arms than the potential offensive upside Swihart might bring to the table.
  9. Like I said a couple days ago, with Machado, Joc, and a legit SP (instead of Santana) this team could have made a run at this shitty divison. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and we just have too many holes to realistically land a playoff spot.
  10. Oh I don’t disagree and have liked what I’ve seen out of Alonso, but your post made it seem like he’s some positive BABIP regression away from like a 150 wRC+ season.
  11. To be fair, he’s also walking ~20% of the time and that’s not going to last.
  12. Moncada! Leury! Moncada! Alonso! Lopez! Bullpen! Let’s get that fucking ? tomorrow!!!!!
  13. Frare ain’t on the roster, but otherwise I agree.
  14. Isn’t 2020 a team option if he doesn’t reach the 550 plate appearance threshold? If so, there’s no reason to let it automatically gets. He’s more valuable to us and other teams if 2020 is not guaranteed.
  15. Zero tools? Do you actually understand what tools are? And JFC, he’s a former HS pick (a raw one no less) who has less than 600 professional at-bats. It should surprise no one his results have been poor so far. That being said, this idea that he can’t get better is just plain stupid.
  16. What took so long? The kid is 21 years old and doesn’t even have a full season of at-bats under his belt. Most people would give him some time to actually develop, but obviously all you need is one metric and a SSS to write a kid with legit tools off.
  17. 100% agree. Blake has an uphill battle in front of him unless he adds some serious muscle or radically changes his swing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.