Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)
Does Vaughn accrue service time if called up for the playoffs? I would think no, but seems like such a bizarre scenario and obviously won’t happen.
-
9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)
Eloy!!
-
#3 Starter for Playoffs
Gross. This organization should be completely embarrassed if they start Cease over Dunning in a game three.
-
9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)
I actually like Sanchez as an extra bench piece, but he’s already got Mendick sent down and is eating away at too many of Madrigal’s at-bats. It was painfully obvious the moment they signed him that Ricky would use him far too often.
-
Bummer and Rodon return, Detwiler and Not going to Cishek anymore DFAd
Rodon could be the next Pomeranz, if he flashes that type of ability coming out of the bullpen then I’m bringing him back next year for $5M.
-
Bummer and Rodon return, Detwiler and Not going to Cishek anymore DFAd
If we need a fourth starter, go with Rodon as opener for Cease. Give Dylan the shortest of leashes and then go to the pen.
-
Bummer and Rodon return, Detwiler and Not going to Cishek anymore DFAd
Why?
-
Bummer and Rodon return, Detwiler and Not going to Cishek anymore DFAd
Can you please stop with all the whining Longo?
-
Bummer and Rodon return, Detwiler and Not going to Cishek anymore DFAd
Excellent. Now have him throw max velocity and and bump that slider usage up to 50%. I think he could be weapon if used that way.
-
Bummer and Rodon return, Detwiler and Not going to Cishek anymore DFAd
Detwiler is also a free agent after the year for whatever that’s worth.
-
9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)
For the first time ever I’m putting a pre-game Rally Engel into the game-thread. Hopefully this changes the tide for us and we kick off a long win streak today.
-
Thread of positivity
- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
Worried about being healthy? Here’s what Ricky did tonight: Had Giolito throw 119 pitches in his last start before the playoffs Had Heuer pitch again after throwing two innings yesterday Had Crotchet pitch on back to back days the same day he said he probably wouldn’t pitch him on consecutive days Had Colome warming up a day after experiencing back spasms I haven’t even ripped Ricky for anything tonight, but how can you say with a straight face that his goal was keeping people healthy?- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
He’ll be fine- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
Well fucking done Codi! Time for a Panther bomb!- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
Yup- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
Oh fucking boy, don’t even think about pulling him and putting Ruiz in Ricky!!- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
I’d rather see Crochet in the rotation- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
I’ll admit I laughed- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
Come on Heuer, pitch over that tough hop- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
I still think Burdi will be our future closer, but he’s got to find some semblance of command first- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
Nice play Jose!- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
Getting them over with this week if possible- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
Yolmer!- 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)
Why is Dyson on the roster? - 9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)