Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Let’s hope it stays that way
  2. That was me yesterday with ESPN video and out of synch Sox radio.
  3. Robert is still smooth out there
  4. Robert and chasing sliders, name a better combo…
  5. I don't love AV sitting after getting the big hit last night, but I'm not going to freak out about it either. We are a game into the season and it's far too early to jump to any conclusions about how Grifol does things.
  6. He had Benny 3rd most of the spring. I expect him to be higher vs RHP. I don’t expect to see a lot of tinkering unless it’s not working, but I think he’ll switch it up vs Lefties.
  7. Ok you big beautiful bastard, time to exorcise some daemons in Houston and shove tonight. Walking out of Houston with a split would be huge IMO.
  8. His poise and confidence on the mound, calling his own game, and working with laser precision the majority of the time. That level of locked in felt new. Maybe it’s just the contrast to his spring starts that has me super hyped, but he was special last night.
  9. This was the best Cease has ever looked on the mound, right?
  10. If Leury turns into a Sox killer, that might say more about the Sox than Leury. I'm not worried.
  11. I didn't experience the original, so I only have the return to go on. How many fateful events in the mid 80s still have lasting repercussions for this org?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.