Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. No, there really hasn't been a peep about Baltimore's interest since last trade deadline. I'm just tired of rereading the same arguments and pining for prospects that will never be traded here.
  2. All I want for New Year's Eve Eve is for a real Cease rumor not involving Baltimore...
  3. Vets desperate to stay in the bigs must be the new market inefficiency for these dopes.
  4. This is what's bothering me about it too. What exactly are we doing here? If you count the three days Flexen spent in the Mets org before they dumped him last summer, he's on his 4th team in 2023 alone. Like, amassing all of the old and bad is accomplishing what exactly?
  5. Perez sucked, but he's still young and it feels like a total waste to dump him for more old and bad. Have they even tried developing anyone before...?
  6. Maybe he’s improved a bit in D, but he was awful with the Sox. Bad slow base runner, dumb mistake after dumb mistake. The bat plays, but a slap hitting singles hitter possessing no other tools despite how highly touted they supposedly were just isn’t a very useful ball player.
  7. Arguing with him is futile. He’s deified Madrigal and any argument in fact is simply dismissed as opinion. The funny thing is, Madrigal doesn’t even fit the archetype of yore he’s so fond of no matter how hard he wills it into existence.
  8. Did he just compare Madrigal to Scotty Pods? Hahahahahah.
  9. I’m guessing that guaranteed dollars are the only thing selling these shitty players on coming here.
  10. Desperation plus an unlimited checkbook must be a hell of a drug...
  11. Maybe his 4th team in a calendar year will do the trick...
  12. Do yourselves a favor and don't look at his 2023 stats...
  13. Its what the org deserves.
  14. Oh no, he's real. I've seen him. And he sucked!
  15. Former Royal>> I watched plenty of Whit with the Jays last season. He's just not good anymore. Don't the MLB INFs they've already acquired check enough of those boxes? edit - With Pedro at the helm, I doubt Whit would simply be a UTIL, he'd likely play almost every day.
  16. I don’t give a s%*# if he hurts himself out there anymore, he’s a lost cause IMO. I’m more concerned about him colliding with someone else and doing serious harm.
  17. You’re not wrong. The Sox would likely have to overpay, which at that point, why? Just stay away.
  18. My default answer will be Sheets until proven otherwise or he’s off the roster. And please no one suggest Eloy. We don’t need to put Robert in such a hazardous position.
  19. Why would Whit sign on for that for a team that loses 100 easily? I’d think he’d go to a contender first.
  20. Except as a trivia question regarding the panoply of first round suck drafted by our White Sox.
  21. Hahaha hell yes! And having scrolled through the last page, it was what I suspected and it’s as bad as I thought. The Sox already have plenty of atrocious middle infield fodder, but his return of the prodigal son fever dream will never die.
  22. I clicked on this thread and this was the first post I saw. And now I’m terrified to see what it was in response to ??.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.