Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
I am serious. And stop calling me Shirley.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
No one has met the asking price yet, but here we are with reports of multiple teams in hot pursuit this very day. Choosing to ignore facts to double down on one's uninformed opinion while telling everyone else they are wrong is a bad look.
-
SEA acquires Luke Raley from TB
Garver is the backup to Cal, and it wouldn't surprise me if they both got starts at DH. Other than dumping useful players to shed salary, I have no idea what the Mariners are doing.
-
Robbie Ray traded to SFG
I read All Star break some time this winter, but August wouldn't surprise me either. He won't be ready to start the season that's for certain. Seattle did well to get out of the deal IMO.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Nice edit there guy. We may jab back and forth, but what you posted was uncool. I do hope the mods saw it. You are showing some serious reactionary immaturity here. We are all fans and have our perspectives, but this 'everyone who disagrees with me is wrong' bit has worn thin very fast.
-
Robbie Ray traded to SFG
I have no objection to this deal as an M's fan. Seattle has plenty of pitching to cover for Ray, and swapping out his salary for two veterans who fill needs makes perfect sense. Unlike some of the head scratching salary dumps so far this winter.
-
Robbie Ray traded to SFG
M's were on the cusp the final weekend. This offseason has been a slap in the face for fans, and I live thousands of miles away. Can't imagine the feeling locally.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Seriously! Like, read the fucking room dude.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
I was cheering for the O's last summer, but their fandom on twitter got awfully puffy-chested and a bit big for their britches. Seems getting stomped in the first round hasn't changed that unearned arrogance for some.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Funny that news the past 24 hours suggests more suitors not less.
-
SEA acquires Luke Raley from TB
Caballero for Raley is sort of odd the closer I look. Maybe Haniger does more DHing and Raley starts in RF? IDK.
-
Robbie Ray traded to SFG
- Robbie Ray traded to SFG
Tough luck O's, guess you're gonna have to trade for Cease now.- SEA acquires Luke Raley from TB
Robbie Ray salary dump always made way more sense than trading Woo or Miller.- Passan on FromThe108 Podcast
I bought a jersey off MSS and they hooked me up too. I don't mean anything as a critique. They've done a lot to foster fan community, and twitter friends of mine love hanging out in the 108. They lean into the meathead a bit much for my tastes, but that's me.- Passan on FromThe108 Podcast
I'll take in a podcast episode if it's someone I know, but they aren't my cup of tea either. I've met two of them at tailgates and hung out in section 108, but the general vibe is a bit too meathead for me. Not saying there is anything wrong with that.- Cease To Padres per Passan
What? No? Here? Never! Hahahahahahaa.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Info and entertainment. And also yes.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Diatribe after diatribe telling everyone why they are wrong say differently. If you're gonna brow beat everyone over and over again that Cease is broken, you don't get to act like people are putting words in your mouth when we state the opposite. But please, keep trying to pretend like you haven't been out to prove yourself right.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Show me where the lie is. I'll hang up and listen. Actually, don't. I still don't care.- Cease To Padres per Passan
No, no one is listening because Balta cares more about being right and telling everyone that he will be than accepting that it's possible for Cease to rebound.- Passan on FromThe108 Podcast
Oh right, I forgot about that. Still, for a trio of fans from Bridgeport, they've done well in building a sizable online following.- Cease To Padres per Passan
I think it's more that we've soured on one dimensional RH hitters whose bats don't make up the lack of other tools. Eloy and Andrew Vaughn come to mind. Not saying that's what Mayo will be, but 1B isn't or shouldn't be hard to fill and it shouldn't be a headlining piece in return.- Passan on FromThe108 Podcast
Don’t forget YouTube. And their infamous Sox Math video. A Passan level guest is a pretty impressive get for an independent fan blog/pod like theirs. They’re doing something right to build a pretty big online following in only a few years.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Seems like the perfect match on paper. Whether they can agree on a price is an another story. - Robbie Ray traded to SFG