Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Yup. Nice to see the market finally start to heat up.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
As a lefty myself, give me all of the savages!
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Music to my ears if true.
-
Will any team give Trevor Bauer a last shot?
No. /thread.
-
Passan on FromThe108 Podcast
Thanks for telling us what we already know ??.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Hard Pass
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
So do Ms fans.
-
Your Top 10 Off-season Additions (So Far!)
- Cease To Padres per Passan
M’s are cutting costs. I doubt they take on Baltimore’s veteran castoffs. Near-ready prospects to add to Julio’s team control make way more sense.- Cease To Padres per Passan
I follow the M's closely as my 2nd team. They dumped their starting 3B & LF, and their RF is FA. They don't need SS. Cal Raleigh probably gets a few starts at DH when he's not behind the plate, and I foresee more of a rotating position. 3B and RF are legit needs, and they need offense from both spots.- Cease To Padres per Passan
I suppose that makes sense. Miller would have more value than Woo, but I have a hard time seeing them trade Miller.- Cease To Padres per Passan
The had the $$ to poach a few known media names, but they're a gloried blog basically. Thats not a knock, but they're on the outside looking in like the rest of us.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Woo is the only guy I could see the M's trading. They need a 3B or RF. What do you think is a fair trade?- Cease To Padres per Passan
Cease for Woo + prospects is about the only thing I can come up with, but they don't need pitching. They have plenty of quality young arms and are in desperate need of legit bats.- Cease To Padres per Passan
I appreciated the insight at first, but when it became 'anyone that disagrees is wrong', the act wore thin pretty quickly. Talk about wearing out your welcome.- Cease To Padres per Passan
The Griffey Jr Mariners were my 2nd fave growing up, and I re-adopted the M's after watching the Sox home opener in person. Distance matters not, find your baseball bliss!- Cease To Padres per Passan
Except if you hate crab cakes! And before anyone comes at me, I lived in DC for 4 years. Still, hard pass.- Cease To Padres per Passan
The post season is a crapshoot. AZ got really hot and Texas' offense carried them to victory. They also feel like an outlier. Probably need a larger sample size to to declare that a false statement.- Cease To Padres per Passan
This thread is instantly more enjoyable without reading post after post of someone telling everyone they are wrong for disagreeing with them. It's quite nice.- White Sox sign Brett Phillips
At least the Sox will make teams earn those runs. Those many many many runs.- White Sox sign Brett Phillips
Yeah, it would be nice if some of these dudes were flippable, but even that might be too much to expect.- White Sox sign Brett Phillips
They're taking the volume approach to fill the missing Salvy void.- White Sox sign Brett Phillips
That sweet sweet run differential will keep them warm at night while losing 100+ and gaining a meager 10th pick. Holy f*** this team is boned.- White Sox sign Brett Phillips
110 vs 112. Woohooo?- White Sox sign Brett Phillips
- Cease To Padres per Passan