Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Baseball Reference has them at $191M, and thats w/o the Dozier addition.
  2. Nats are pretty close to the tax line after their additions, correct?
  3. Héctor Gómez first broke the Welington Castillo PED news.
  4. Bleacher Report basically running the same info as the SNY tweet.
  5. "Our Chuck" Garfien
  6. The mute function is you friend
  7. yeah, it caught me and i immediately deleted.
  8. I want to believe... I want to believe...
  9. 7/$200 at least puts the Sox in the ballpark on AAV. Have to hope they can hammer out amenable years, options/opt outs and total dollars.
  10. Yeah, this is where I'm at. What else do the Sox need to do to get him to sign on the dotted line?!
  11. If 7/$200 is the Sox actual offer, and its better than what the Yanks and Phillies have on the table, what else needs to be done to seal the deal?
  12. If the Sox signed Machado, I think I'd be ok with them adding Q, Happ, & Schwarber for the price of taking on Heyward!
  13. McNeil was the Sox fan of the pairing back then.
  14. Its been a few years since I listened to the Score, but Spiegel then was most definitely not a Sox fan. If memory serves, he drank the cubbie rebuild kool-aid pretty hard core.
  15. It was pretty widely rumored that he preferred the west coast, yes? I would have loved for the Sox to pounce on him at those numbers (+posting), but I'm not gonna be overly upset that he chose Seattle.
  16. Sorry, I'm skeptical of the account tweeting. The info itself seems plausible.
  17. Not sure where the previous screen grab is from but I found this. Not exactly buying it...
  18. Heyman himself hasn't tweeted any free agent related news today.
  19. Adam LaRoche Adam Dunn Nick Swisher Gordon Beckham Jeff Samardzija James Shields
  20. Frank Thomas Robin Ventura Paul Konerko Chris Sale The 1993 White Sox
  21. Coulda sworn it was @michaelkopech34, but I don't follow him or many athletes. I did just see a tweet suggesting that he changed it. Edit: it was always 5 apparently.
  22. Unless he met with the Sox brass at GRF prior to the Winter Meetings and its just coming out now, this would seem like BS.
  23. Seriously. Seems the Mets gave up a shitton for very little in return.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.