Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Same. I really hope he gets a legit shot to lead off and play nearly every day.
  2. He played CF a few games early. Looked really slow to me. But I fear he will be handed CF even after missing a good chunk of March.
  3. Hahahah no doubt!
  4. After the spring Leury's had, I want him playing as much as possible (presuming health). Be it in CF or 2B.
  5. Has anyone heard anything from Renteria as to why the Catcher's spot is batting 5th, regardless of matchup? Curious for a rational explanation.
  6. Pretty much. At one point I had faith that Hahn might be different. But at some point company men prove to be and fall in line.
  7. Really, don't fool yourself. Any of the FO from either org is safe unless they leave on their own.
  8. Abreu robbed after a really nice battle. Damns.
  9. No hard questions , typical positive spring training answers. Felt like they talked mostly about the coming rule changes but I wasn't paying that close attention at that point.
  10. Yeah, this is not a good sign
  11. This is how I remember it. They were probably trying to sneak him back to AAA to open a 40 man spot and LAAAA claimed him.
  12. Padres just don't make a ton of sense to me unless they blow away the Sox/other offers. Feels too much like leverage/negotiating through the media.
  13. If the Sox really are putting the finishing touches on a Manny deal to be announced at Soxfest, I just can't see how it doesn't leak somehow. Rumor, smoke, something.
  14. 333 W 35th is current stadium address.
  15. HA! Wasn't sure if you were being facetious or not ?
  16. Avi was a non-tender.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.