Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Why isn't there a game thread yet? Sox vs Tigers, 1:10 PM
ReyLo en fuego!!
-
Why isn't there a game thread yet? Sox vs Tigers, 1:10 PM
Yeah no ump. Abreu was straddling the line
-
Why isn't there a game thread yet? Sox vs Tigers, 1:10 PM
7 K though 3! This is the stuff we've been waiting all April to see!
-
Why isn't there a game thread yet? Sox vs Tigers, 1:10 PM
McCann and Castillo, Sanchez and Rondon. Yikes RR...
-
Eloy Jimenez injury
- Gregor: Sox talking about bringing up top prospects sooner
I 100% agree with this and would love to see them commit to Collins at 1B in the bigs. I just have a hard time seeing it happen right now with Abreu and Alonso on the roster.- Gregor: Sox talking about bringing up top prospects sooner
Robert did come to mind when I first read the tweet. But I don't see him in the bigs this year unless he completely destroys AA. If so, great! If not, AAA by the end of the year with a mid April call up next season.- Jose Rondon needs to be the starting 2nd baseman
I was in the "start Rondon" camp until I watched him play D. Now I am in the "how is Danny Mendick's D?" camp...- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX TIMMY WALK OFF WINNER
- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX TIMMY WALK OFF WINNER
- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX TIMMY WALK OFF WINNER
- 'Why isn't there a game thread?" - White Sox vs Tigers, 7:10 PM
- ADAM ENGEL MYSTERY
I have little doubt that Engel's time with the Sox will come to an end soon enough. He is a fine defensive OF that could probably latch on elsewhere as a 4th OF. We fatigued Sox fans have just seen too much of him.- ADAM ENGEL MYSTERY
Oh thats cold! but also accurate ???- Ervin Santana has been DFA
I would guess (and hope) Banuelos to the rotation and Fulmer sticks around as long man. Probably means Giolito will be back soon too.- Sox @ Orioles Gamethread, 4/23 6:05 CDT (Nova vs. Cashner)
No Va- Sox @ Orioles Gamethread, 4/23 6:05 CDT (Nova vs. Cashner)
- And That is a White Sox Winner
Oh same! But I let myself believe Trayce was for real ?- And That is a White Sox Winner
Had the same thought. Need to see many more ABs before I can let myself get excited about him.- Sox @ Orioles Gamethread, 4/22 6:05 CDT (Banuelos vs. Hess)
- Basabe and Burdi to begin rehab at Kannapolis tomorrow
- 4/19 White Sox @ Tigers | 6:10 PM CT | Rodon v Zimmerman
- 4/19 White Sox @ Tigers | 6:10 PM CT | Rodon v Zimmerman
- Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?
- Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?
My first though was if he called Joe West a [edit] ?Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Gregor: Sox talking about bringing up top prospects sooner