Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Someone on twitter retweeted a tweet from 2016. It caught me for a sec until I double checked.
  2. @scotgregor Narvaez trade opens door for Seby Zavala to be #WhiteSox backup catcher behind Welington Castillo in 2019. Zack Collins and Zavala set for 2020 https://twitter.com/scotgregor/status/1068582838017114112
  3. I don't get it, and I don't like it.
  4. My thoughts exactly.
  5. I would not be interested in giving up what it would take to get Bryant unless the Sox already had Harper signed. Even then I would question the real motivations behind Bryant's availability (injury, control, cost, etc).
  6. Welp. This one sucked. Is it April yet? #MissYouAlreadySoxPark...
  7. Happy Birthday to me! Hot damn a Sox late inning comeback is sexy!!
  8. Phew. So long as he's not injured!
  9. I live near the park and find this app to be pretty accurate.
  10. If he is up to stay, and it looks like he is, the timing is curious (could/should have happened a few weeks ago). But continuing to build up innings while facing big league hitting makes perfect sense for furthering his development.
  11. The walk from Metra/Ogilvie to the Red Line subway is downtown. Should still be plenty of other foot traffic on a Friday or Saturday evening.
  12. If I were pre-gaming and coming by train I would do Cork & Kerry or Turtles, both on 33rd just north of the park. Mitchells and Buffalo Wings & Rings on Halsted are a little further west. Maria's (31st & Morgan) if you like craft beer and have the time. The bar at Gate 5 is decent enough but you definitely pay ballpark prices.
  13. It would make some sense to send Delmonico to Charlotte to play 1B/LF everyday until rosters expand, in leu of DFAing Davidson.
  14. Vintage Felix going on tonight. Oooof.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.