Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. QUOTE (AustinIllini @ Oct 7, 2015 -> 08:05 PM) It has NOTHING to do with you. Hey Cub fan, shouldn't you be on a different forum?
  2. QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 7, 2015 -> 08:05 PM) Just going to get worse the next few weeks if this continues. 2003 was crazy I know, and I'm dreading it.
  3. This game f***ing sucks. The bandwagon is exploding and I HATE it.
  4. I will be so angry if the Cubs win tonight.
  5. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Oct 4, 2015 -> 09:59 PM) Seconded. Thirded.
  6. Danish and Beck for Norris. Get 'er done, Ricky.
  7. QUOTE (spiderman @ Oct 5, 2015 -> 05:04 PM) Wasn't Pods the one who sounded like he was announcing the game from a golf course? All hushed up. Man, I probably heard something differently that you; not a fan of him, and generally speaking, hope they bring in a true play by play guy. Yes. If they decide to go with the former player route, I'd much rather have the analyst be Rowand or Anderson rather than Pods.
  8. QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 5, 2015 -> 05:25 PM) I would be secretly excited about Alex Gordon, somehow ridding ourselves of Melky and rolling with Gordon/Trayce/Eaton in the outfield. I also recognize it would not be a good idea. But I have outfield seats and that would be fun to watch. How is Alex Gordon than much better than Melky? I know he's a better defender, but that would be reflected in his steep price tag. I'm content with Melky honestly.
  9. All I know is that signing Heyward would be a MAJOR mistake. The money the Sox would use on him would be much better spent on other areas of weakness like catcher, shortstop, or third base.
  10. QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Oct 5, 2015 -> 03:46 PM) I know man. I feel like Hawk is my second dad. He taught me one-liners & hyperbole. Same here. He also taught me all I'd ever want to know about Yaz and how life was like back in his day. Hawk is a treasure.
  11. What about someone like Matt Vasgersian? I like him as an announcer, although I doubt that he'll move from the FOX broadcasts to the Sox ones.
  12. I am going to be so depressed when Hawk finally hangs up the mic for good. I love him so much and he's a great announcer. Sox games won't be the same without him.
  13. Trading Q for anything short of an Arenado type player would be a mistake. Moving him would leave a big hole in the rotation.
  14. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This makes me so sad.
  15. Trayce in CF? Where would Eaton go? RF?
  16. Where would the Sox be in the draft rankings if they lose today?
  17. QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 4, 2015 -> 03:41 PM) Not watching, what's he saying He's had an angry tone all game and is frustrated how the Sox keep stranding baserunners.
  18. Hawk is so angry and bitter today lol
  19. His number has to be retired at some point, right? He's one of the best pitchers to ever put a Sox uniform on.
  20. I never understood why people cheer for their own team to lose. I mean I understand why they do, as it will benefit the team in the long run, but it just feels wrong.
  21. LEURY GARCIA!!! I feel so happy for him. Probably the best moment of his career so far.
  22. Shuck is a REALLY good pinch hitter. He needs to be on the team next year.
  23. Avi is gonna homer here.
  24. QUOTE (scs787 @ Oct 3, 2015 -> 04:44 PM) Got free tickets to the game, hoping to get 2 of those sale stretch Armstrong dolls if anyone's looking for one. I'd be interested in one as well.
  25. QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Oct 3, 2015 -> 03:49 PM) He has a 2.74 FIP. So does that mean that his ERA should be 2.74 if everything happened like it should have? I'm not that familiar on the stat. Thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.