Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
GT: White Sox (72-80) @ Yankees (83-68) 7:05ET/6:05CT
QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 24, 2015 -> 09:32 PM) Those are Abreu's numbers, just to be clear. Wow, I'm an idiot haha. I thought those were the numbers of the hitters against Sale in those innings. Sorry for the mix-up. I need to go to bed.
-
GT: White Sox (72-80) @ Yankees (83-68) 7:05ET/6:05CT
QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 24, 2015 -> 09:25 PM) Innings 1-3: .285/.346/.509 Innings 4-6: .332/.379/.608 Innings 7-9: .252/.304/.387 Looks like you're right. I have casually noticed that he tends to get hit the hardest the second time through the lineup, and these numbers support that claim. Thanks for the post.
-
GT: White Sox (72-80) @ Yankees (83-68) 7:05ET/6:05CT
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 24, 2015 -> 08:48 PM) This is probably Sale's worst season so far. It also happens to be his most hyped/popular one. It's still not that bad by any means. Most pitchers would kill to have his season this year as their best year.
-
GT: White Sox (72-80) @ Yankees (83-68) 7:05ET/6:05CT
All in all, a pretty good outing for Sale. If only the offense wasn't little league caliber. He should be getting a no decision at the very least for his effort.
-
GT: White Sox (72-80) @ Yankees (83-68) 7:05ET/6:05CT
Let's score at least one more here so Sale doesn't get the loss.
-
GT: White Sox (72-80) @ Yankees (83-68) 7:05ET/6:05CT
Please homer again Trayce.
-
GT: White Sox (72-80) @ Yankees (83-68) 7:05ET/6:05CT
No slider Chris Sale = bad Slider Chris Sale = amazing It's really as simple as that.
-
GT: White Sox (72-80) @ Yankees (83-68) 7:05ET/6:05CT
Game over.
-
GT: White Sox (72-80) @ Yankees (83-68) 7:05ET/6:05CT
QUOTE (Tannerfan @ Sep 24, 2015 -> 06:29 PM) Watching the Yankees broadcast on MLBtv. So nice to hear professional broadcasting. You don't think Hawk is a professional?
-
Who will have the better career when it's all said and done?
QUOTE (3GamesToLove @ Sep 24, 2015 -> 06:24 PM) This is a silly thread to make. We don't even know if Fulmer can be a starter at the big league level. Perhaps it is, I just thought it would be an interesting discussion. Both these guys have a ton of talent. The sky is the limit for them as long as they avoid injuries.
-
His Name Is Lazaro Robersy Armenteros Arango Or Simply "Lazarito&
I'm sorry, but I doubt this kid is 16. He's probably 18 or 19. There is no 16 year old I know that is built like that.
-
Who will have the better career when it's all said and done?
Even if Fulmer only ends up being a solid #4 starter (which is the worst case scenario IMO), that still gives the Sox a great rotation with Sale and Rodon as their aces and Quintana being a very solid #2 or #3 and then Fulmer behind him. Those 4 are pretty much locks to be in the rotation for the next 4-5 years, but I would have to think that at least one of Johnson, Beck, Danish, Adams, Montas, another prospect, etc will pan out and be a serviceable #5 guy at the very least. All in all, the Sox have a very bright future as far as their pitching staff goes. The lineup is another story.
-
Who will have the better career when it's all said and done?
QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 24, 2015 -> 03:45 PM) Please message someone if you have an issue, don't report the thread. It goes to everyone. Sorry. The title of the thread got messed up and it's annoying my OCD.
-
Who will have the better career when it's all said and done?
Fulmer reminds me of Trevor Bauer honestly. I just hope that Carson doesn't have the same control issues as Bauer.
-
Who will have the better career when it's all said and done?
Simple question here. Both guys are young studs now, but who do you think will end up being the better pitcher? I'm going to say Rodon, as I think his motion is more fluid and repetitive, plus he's already improved ten fold since the season started. I still think Fulmer will be great, but I haven't seen as much of him on TV.
-
If you traded Sale to Dodgers……...
I will be upset if Sale is moved, but I'd understand why they'd trade him if it helped better the franchise as a whole. It's all spectulation at this point though. I personally don't think he'll be traded until at least 2017 at the earliest. Maybe later than that.
-
Sale and Q in top 7 in fWAR since 2013
QUOTE (daggins @ Sep 23, 2015 -> 08:17 PM) He's basically Cole Hamels. For 1/3 the price which is awesome.
-
If you traded Sale to Dodgers……...
This has nothing to do with Sale, but would you guys do a Quintana for Seager deal? I think I would. I love Q, but Seager looks like a stud and he plays third base, which is a black hole for the Sox.
-
9/23 at Detroit Tigers
Yes Hawk, it is too late for Beckham to become a star. He'll be nothing more than a bench player for the rest of his career.
-
9/23 at Detroit Tigers
So Montas was bad today? Didn't get to watch the game.
-
White Sox at Tigers 9/22 game thread 6:08 first pitch
Typical.
-
White Sox at Tigers 9/22 game thread 6:08 first pitch
Brian Anderson wanted to see Iguchi's wang? Yuck.
-
Who would you rather see get more PA's in 2016 for the Sox
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 22, 2015 -> 03:38 PM) That's not true at all, there are many who cling to the past and refuse to let go of it. I'm talking about this specific instance. No one cares now that Avi was a highly touted prospect.
-
Who would you rather see get more PA's in 2016 for the Sox
QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Sep 22, 2015 -> 12:25 PM) So Garcia is quickly reaching bust status but the guy who's older than him, put up inferior numbers than him in the minors and has had nothing more than a cup of coffee in the Majors isn't? How does that work? This love affair with Trayce Thompson is getting a little ridiculous. At the beginning of this year the consensus was pretty much he could be a 4th outfielder at best. Now all of the sudden some act like he's the next Mike Trout or something. What you're failing to realize is that Sox fans (or all sports fans in general) have very short attention spans and don't care about what happened in the past. They care about what is going on right this second. At this very second, Thompson is better than Garcia, so people want Thompson to play more and he's getting a lot more hype. Watch when Trayce falls into a slump and Avi starts to hit. It'll be the same thing, just the opposite. Sports fans are so fickle. It is what it is.
-
Sox vs Tigers Game 2, 6:08 first pitch
QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 06:36 PM) This is actually one of the more intriguing Sox games in a while with Johnson on the mound and Trayce/Micah in the lineup. You forgot about the modern day Babe Ruth (Leury Garcia).