Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
The official, Predict the 2015 White Sox record thread
QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 11, 2015 -> 01:54 AM) You guys despise Greg's picks. Look at this one I made, baby. I will accept praise in this thread if u wanna praise Greg!! Why are you talking in third person?
-
Sox have tried to sign Samardzija to a long term deal
I wouldn't be opposed to the Sox giving Samardzija a 10 year/$300 million deal.
-
9/9/15- Cleveland @ Sox- 7:10 PM CT
Samardzija is a ratchet hoe.
-
9/9/15- Cleveland @ Sox- 7:10 PM CT
QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 07:31 PM) When guys have an off-year in a White Sox uniform, they don't just regress slightly, they fall off a cliff. So annoying. I know. The number of guys that fall into that category is astounding. Swisher, Dunn, LaRoche, Samardzija, Keppinger, Bonifacio, etc. The list goes on and on and on.
-
9/9/15- Cleveland @ Sox- 7:10 PM CT
Guppy fuggin blows.
-
2015 Cubs Catch-All thread
QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 06:37 PM) The bottom of the NL is indeed horrific but c'mon now. They've fared pretty well against the Giants, Mets, and Pirates. They were also mediocre against the Sox, Tigers, and Indians, who are all fairly poor teams in the AL.
-
2015 Cubs Catch-All thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 06:26 PM) lol What? They play so many bad teams. The Phillies, Braves, Marlins, Reds, Brewers, Rockies, and Diamondbacks are all horrible and playing them is a guaranteed win most of the time.
-
2015 Cubs Catch-All thread
The Cubs would be below .500 if they were in the AL.
-
9/8/15- Cleveland @ Sox 7:10 PM CT
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 08:38 AM) In the battle of Carlos, Sox LHP Carlos Rodon, who has been very sharp lately, takes on Indians RHP Carlos Carrasco, who has had a very good season. I feel like this point of the year (September, Sox out of the playoff race) is the time we Sox fans take for granted. In mid-December, when the Bears are 3-11, the Hawks are struggling without Kane/Sharp/Saad, and Derrick Rose is out for 6 months with a knee injury, we'll wish we had any White Sox baseball- even an unimportant game like this. This is the most inspirational thing I've read all day.
-
2015 MLB Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 05:49 PM) Lol that's a poor reason. I also have a beard and take offense to this! Haha. Normally I don't hate beards but his really irks me for some reason. It's so long and looks like a rats nest.
-
3000 K Club
Let's bump this up. He's currently at 984 for his career, but we can expect 30-50 more this year, which would put him in the 1,020 range through his age 26 season. Do you think he'll get 3000 for his career? I say yes as long as he doesn't get hurt.
-
2015 MLB Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 04:12 PM) because? He's a bearded d-bag looking frat boy that stole Sale's Cy Young from underneath him.
-
2016 Schedule
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 04:16 PM) I was joking about Greinke. He hates us I was gonna say, there's like a .00001% that the Sox get Greinke in free agency haha.
-
2016 Schedule
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 04:08 PM) I think Greinke may get the start for Opening Day. We'll see. And you can't possibly map out 32 starts right now. Things change. Greinke? What? You think the Sox are going to sign him?
- G-Pa Tex
-
2015 MLB Catch-All Thread
I hate Dallas Keuchel.
-
no slider Chris Sale
I personally think everyone is overreacting here. Look at that awful game he had against Minnesota earlier this year, or even the games against Boston or Tampa for that matter. He struggled, and everyone said that something was wrong. He then proceeded to go back to his dominant form. This will be no different. Hell, if the Sox had won yesterday, I don't think this thread would've even been made.
-
2016 Schedule
Assuming that Sale starts Opening Day (which he will if he isn't hurt), can we try to map out which games he'll start? I just want to see how many times he'll have to face the Twins lol.
-
2016 Schedule
Opening day starts at 9:05? What the hell? One of my favorite days all year is ditching school and watching Opening Day from my house during the day. Now I won't be able to see the game at all. That sucks.
-
Mike Olt dfa'd by Cubs, claimed by White Sox
QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 8, 2015 -> 01:37 AM) Somebody mentioned it and deserves credit. Somebody compared Olt to Josh Fields and I agree. He reminds me of Fields a lot. He does, but I think Fields was better.
-
Importance of a Top Draft Pick
The Sox can't develop hitting anyway, even if they had the #1 pick.
-
no slider Chris Sale
QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 07:17 PM) Did you see how many strikeouts he had today with the inside fastball? /thread. He also gave up a homer or two with the inside fastball, so...
-
no slider Chris Sale
I've always thought that he should develop a sinker or a splitter like Putnam has. He is prone to the longball sometimes, and throwing an occasional splitter would keep hitters more off balance.
-
9/7 vs Cleveland Indians
Get him in Alexei!
-
9/7 vs Cleveland Indians
QUOTE (TitoMB @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 01:21 PM) I f***ing hate Hawk Harrelson. I absolutely dread the days that my stream gets the Sox brodcast. Then you're not a real Sox fan.