Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 04:29 PM) Horrible offense yet again. Only scored one run and then just gifted the other two on an absolutely easy double play ball that andrus booted. We won a game that was given to us, we need to actually win a game I think we should take whatever we can get at this point.
  2. You guys are complaining after a win? Jesus.
  3. QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 01:50 PM) Rangers lost the review rest of game right............wrong they can ask for umpire review so losing challenge does not mean s***. ............
  4. Sanchez is awful.
  5. This defense...man.
  6. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 02:23 PM) AAA pitching must be simply awful for Sanchez to hit as well as he did there. Isn't Leury Garcia hitting around .300 at AAA? That proves your point even further.
  7. Alexei is going deep here.
  8. Nice job LaDunn!
  9. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 01:50 PM) I distinctly remember the whole point of calling New York was that they were supposed to have seen the play and have the answer in hand before the umps even get the headsets on. That was my interpretation of it as well.
  10. I don't understand how those replays take 5+ minutes usually.
  11. Come on Melky!!!!!
  12. Abreu has been a major disappointment too honestly.
  13. QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 01:18 PM) Not sure about this but it looked like Rodon was looking at his finger like he was dealing with a blister I didn't notice that. Hopefully it isn't too serious.
  14. Nice job by Rodon there. Keep it up.
  15. How do you think Rodon will do today? My guess is: 6.1 IP, 6 H, 2 ER, 2 BB, 6 K and he gets a no decision.
  16. I'd love Correa from the Astros, but I know that would never happen.
  17. Let's win today, ok? The Sox hit Martinez hard down in Texas, so hopefully it's more of the same today.
  18. I really hope he can do it, that would be amazing to watch.
  19. QUOTE (harkness @ Jun 20, 2015 -> 12:04 AM) As soon as I saw Robertson on the mound I knew what was going to happen. The absolute stupidity of this coaching staff is amazing. Roberston has been shaky for awhile now... 7 game losing streak - all the pressure. You let Sale go out there- if he gives up a base runner or two then you bring in Robertson - give him a chance to be a hero. All Robin did was give a scared pitcher a chance to be the goat. I had enough of Robin. I knew he was a fraud at the end of the 2012. At some point you need to win a F****** game and not worry about 10 GD pitches. This is exactly my thinking as well. I know 71 wins instead of 70 really means nothing in the scheme of things, but this is a game that Sale could and should have finished and won on his own.
  20. QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jun 19, 2015 -> 11:36 PM) This is a really bad and stupid post. Wow. He threw 125 pitches on Sunday. He's the #1 asset in the organization. And you want to trot him out there for 120+ pitches when the team spent $46 million on a closer? I think pitch counts are overrated personally. Look at all those guys in the past that threw 120+ pitches consistently. Did they ever get hurt? No. I think the reason more and more pitchers are getting hurt in recent years is because they are babied like crazy.
  21. QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 19, 2015 -> 09:47 PM) Well Robin answered questions for 30 seconds. Said it wasnt a tough decision to pull Sale. Said blown saves happen and walked away. Get this f***ing guy out of here. What a p****.
  22. QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jun 19, 2015 -> 09:28 PM) Yeah and knowing you, sale would have blew it and you would have went on one of your Ventura sucks rants... Can you honestly blame me? Ventura sucks at every decision he makes. That's not my fault.
  23. Who f***ing cares about pitch count? Let the man finish what he started for gods sake.
  24. f*** this team. I'm done.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.