Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
This is the first time all year that I think that the Sox could make a legitimate run at a wildcard spot.
-
GT: White Sox (38-44) vs. Blue Jays (44-43) [1:10CT/2:10ET]
What the hell was that?
-
GT: White Sox (38-44) vs. Blue Jays (44-43) [1:10CT/2:10ET]
Why is Beckham on the team again?
-
GT: White Sox (38-44) vs. Blue Jays (44-43) [1:10CT/2:10ET]
This is a big win if the Sox can get it. GO SOX!!!
-
GT: White Sox (37-44) vs. Blue Jays (44-42) [7:10CT/8:10ET]
Woooo. Hawk almost had a heart attack there.
-
GT: White Sox (37-44) vs. Blue Jays (44-42) [7:10CT/8:10ET]
QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 8, 2015 -> 09:56 PM) want gillaspie playing first in a tie game? Yes.
-
GT: White Sox (37-44) vs. Blue Jays (44-42) [7:10CT/8:10ET]
Steve, Danks NEVER has "it". You of all people should know that.
-
GT: White Sox (37-44) vs. Blue Jays (44-42) [7:10CT/8:10ET]
Danks is awful. We've all said this a million times but nothing is ever done about it.
-
**7/7 Tad less epic game Thread! Sox vs Jays**
What a f***ing disgrace of a team.
-
Samardzija Trade Packages
Would you guys trade Shark, Putnam, and Duke for Judge and Sanchez? I would.
-
Samardzija Trade Packages
This is a really important start for Shark and the Sox. If he pitches well, Toronto will get desperate and trade a haul for him.
-
White Sox Winner!
What a performance. I love Chris Sale.
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
Hell of a game by Sale. A win is more important than the streak.
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
Holy f***!!!!
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 08:42 PM) Buehrle against the White Sox lineup is like Bob Gibson in his prime against a Little League team. No sweat for Mark. LMAO.
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
6 more K's.
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
These umps suck.
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
WTF Eaton? He could've had that if he dove for it.
-
All-Star Selection Show Thread
I just want Sale to pitch in this game so the entire world can see how good he is.
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 03:13 PM) No, but if it is, so be it. I think the more interesting question is if Sale was at 125 pitches with 9 strikeouts, would you be mad if he were lifted, or would it be worth the possible damage in order to get this "record" most likely no one but Red Sox fans even knew Pedro owned up until now? That's really hard to know unless I knew more about the situation/circumstances. If he was "cruising" or throwing relatively low stress innings, I'd leave him in. If he was laboring and falling apart, then I'd pull him.
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 02:58 PM) Yes, because Chris Sale should be put ahead of the team, and the Sox should throw Jose Quintana out there with short rest, risking injury among other things, so Sale gets a shot at the record. T So you want to see his streak end because of the weather? Ok, then. Sale is pretty much the only thing for us Sox fans to root for this year so I want this streak to be as long as possible.
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 02:53 PM) The version I see suggests it'll be clear around 7 for an hour then possibly a short burst of rain about 8. Unfortunately you don't do things like that, "make the person scheduled to go tomorrow go today" without any warning. I know it's not the norm, but you can't ruin Sale's streak because of the weather. You just can't.
-
**7/6 Epic Game Thread! Sox vs Jays!**
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 02:36 PM) This may be one of those crazy, rain-delay games where Sale and Buehrle have to deal with four delays and they pitch like two innings each. So the weather may ruin the streak. If this is what it looks like, move everyone else in the rotation up a day so Sale can pitch a full game.
-
This team still gives us something to be proud of as fans
I like this thread a lot.
-
Samardzija Trade Packages
QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 6, 2015 -> 10:38 AM) Ben Nicholson-Smith @bnicholsonsmith 27m27 minutes ago Jeff Samardzija being "strongly pursued" by #BlueJays, @BNightengale writes. Wonder what we could get out of the Blue Jays. I think they could overpay. I'd like a package headlined by Hoffman or Pentecost and maybe also Devon Travis.