Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. No Melky in the lineup tonight. YAY!!!
  2. Let Alexei hit #2 against left handed pitchers, and let Shuck hit #2 against right handed pitchers. That would be a good solution to the problem.
  3. QUOTE (reiks12 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 10:38 PM) 368 against his fastball? Wow I wouldn't have guessed that. Although when you are 2-0 3-0 a lot as Rodon has been early on then it makes sense I guess. It's a pretty soft .368 IMO. He gives up a ton of broken bat hits and ducksnorts. He's only thrown 1 homer so far which is nice.
  4. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 10:16 PM) Yes! We're gonna win tonight. f*** the Tigers. Don't be so confident yet. It wouldn't surprise me if Avi hit into a triple play here haha.
  5. Eaton should steal here.
  6. Alexei will hit a walkoff in this inning.
  7. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 09:49 PM) Now who does Ventura use next? Hopefully not Dan Jennings lol.
  8. I bet a million dollars that Flowers would've struck out there. That was actually a smart move by Robin.
  9. QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 09:17 PM) Putnam is a stud. 26 strikeouts in 17.2 innings. He's a stud but of course they had to put in Dan f***ing Jennings with the game on the line yesterday. Robin is a moron.
  10. QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 09:11 PM) Lol...that's quite the statement after two months. It just seems eerily familiar of the whole Dunn ordeal. I hope we can come back in 2+ years and laugh at how much of an idiot I was for posting that.
  11. That Cabrera signing could be one of the worst free agent acquisitions ever made by the White Sox.
  12. Holy s***, Melky is awful.
  13. This game is over. Oh well.
  14. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 02:59 PM) Dude is almost 70, and I bet he still throws harder than Mark Buehrle. He's amazing. I bet he could still hit 80 on the gun if he had to.
  15. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 02:50 PM) you are just a ray of sunshine I just call things how I see them. The Sox offense is awful, and I'm not afraid to say it. I'd be lying if I thought the Sox could get 3 or 4 runs a game consistently.
  16. QUOTE (SCCWS @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 03:06 PM) The Sox have to get ML ready players if they do trade Q. Either players on ML roster and/or excelling at AAA in a position we need. Last winter I was hoping Sox could get Bogaerts and 1 of the young catchers from Boston for Q. But Boston would not do that now with their present situation. I agree. If a deal were to be made with Texas, I think the Sox would want Gallo and Chi Chi Gonzalez because they're more ML ready.
  17. Maybe Nolan Ryan is coming out of retirement to pitch tonight. I bet he could still shutout the Sox right now even at his advanced age.
  18. QUOTE (Dunt @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 01:56 PM) I wonder if the Sox could flip Q for a package like Alfaro and Mazara from Texas? That return would not even be close to getting Q IMO. The Sox would demand a lot more than that.
  19. Is this the thread that we should post in once the draft starts or will there be a new thread to post in?
  20. I could see a team like St. Louis or Houston overpaying for Quintana near the trade deadline to try to bolster their rotation before the playoffs start. That being said, I wouldn't trade him unless the Sox got a great prospect or two.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.