Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 21, 2015 -> 04:16 PM) Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 38m38 minutes ago Pitching coach Don Cooper will miss Fri-Sat games to attend a family graduation. Bobby Thigpen temporarily moves from 'pen to dugout. It's not like Coop does anything anyway.
  2. The Sox defense has been pretty solid so far. Rodon has been pretty good as well.
  3. I'd take on Singletons salary and ask for McCullers and Correa too if Shark were to be traded.
  4. QUOTE (Dunt @ May 20, 2015 -> 04:26 PM) They will get 1 run on 2 hits tonight, just watch. I wouldn't doubt it. The Sox continually make scrub pitchers look like Cy Young each and every season.
  5. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 20, 2015 -> 03:35 PM) I have more faith in this thread than the one you started about the Sox being the first to become sellers. Haha, I'm quick to jump the gun sometimes. I wouldn't have expected them to go on such a good run. Hopefully they'll continue it, as I'd much prefer to be buyers than sellers.
  6. Carlos Rodon (1-0, 4.96 ERA) vs. Shaun Marcum (0-0, 1.80 ERA) Hopefully Rodon and the Sox can turn it around tonight. HickoryHuskers lead us to 6 straight wins with his game threads. I think I can do the same, maybe better.
  7. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 19, 2015 -> 07:58 PM) This kind of feels like last night Exactly what I was thinking.
  8. I really, really, really hope Avi isn't seriously hurt.
  9. I really hope Sale can go at least 1 more inning.
  10. The Sox are toast. Oh well. That streak was nice while it lasted.
  11. It would be a huge statement if the Sox could beat Cleveland when their best pitcher is on the hill. If the Sox can take 3/4 from this series, Cleveland is toast.
  12. I like how Hawk and Rowand made it sound like the Sox won the World Series lol.
  13. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 17, 2015 -> 05:57 PM) Wow, I just realized we have 2 long relievers in the bullpen right now. That really limits the pen, no wonder I feel like we see the same pitchers every night. No reason to have both in the pen, we need another RH set up guy (Cleto?) Cleto isn't really that good for that matter either. I think Nate Jones will be a huge boost if he can come back this year.
  14. I'd let Robertson rest today. Bring in Putnam or Carroll.
  15. Oaklands defense is worse than ours lmao.
  16. Beckham will go deep here.
  17. Samardzija really isn't that good.
  18. Bonifacio is the best bunter on the team by a longshot.
  19. Eaton with the hustle. LOVING IT!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.