2016 Presidential Election Thread

Quin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 08:43 PM)
ABC just said her stronghold there, fairfax county is 80% reported. And she's still down. Way closer than "they" thought.

Yeah thats why I originally thought shed lose. But each update shes closed the gap by half (down to 10k) so its looking like that one could go to Hillary.

Nate "my career is over" Silver:

9:37 PM

Clinton is leading by only a percentage point in Wayne County, Michigan. That’s a county Obama won by 48 percentage points. Either that result is wrong, a lot of the vote in Detroit (which is in Wayne County) is out, or the map is looking very different than it used to.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 08:46 PM)

Clinton is leading by only a percentage point in Wayne County, Michigan. That’s a county Obama won by 48 percentage points. Either that result is wrong, a lot of the vote in Detroit (which is in Wayne County) is out, or the map is looking very different than it used to.

Silver got Michigan wrong in the Democratic Primary too. Not sure what's wrong with their polling in that state.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:30 PM)
Watching msnbc is like watching people talk at a finial. This is a real scare, here

It's like watching a football game where they're like, "if they get a quick touchdown and recover an onside kick and another quick touchdown..."

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 08:46 PM)

He's got the fall back of saying he was one of the few warning people that it wasn't a slam dunk win for Hillary. Good "cover your ass" move on his part.