2016 Presidential Election Thread

Quin

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:13 PM)
Assuming HRC holds VA, PA, MI, WI and gets NH... she still likely wins. She needs just NV or CO to go with it. No need for Clinton backers to give this up, or even panic.

This is really, really, really close. But I don't believe Trump at 70% now, nor did I believe the models saying Clinton 90% before. I admit though this is closer than I thought it would be. My guess is, it really comes down to Nevada and Colorado.

He's looking pretty good in Michigan which would be a major swing. NH is also up in the air.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:15 PM)
I have zero reason to think Hillary will force corporations to build factories in those small towns where People are voting for Trump because they are poor and frustrated. ( and no, I don't think Trump will either, just looking at the mindset those people would have)

I understand, I'm sorry. Thought you were assigning motive.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:15 PM)
I really believe if the Democrats nominated someone other than Hillary Clinton, this election would have been over months ago with the Dems getting a win of historic levels. I also believe that if someone other than Trump was nominated the GOP would have trounced in this cycle as well.

Yep. This is tallest midget.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:18 PM)
When this is over, I'd love to see people do some post-election research on Gary Johnson voters, and see who their choice would have been among the two major candidates. Very curious who he was really robbing votes from - or maybe it's more or less equal.

Speaking for myself, I would have not voted or written in someone if I had to choose between the two.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:26 PM)
Speaking for myself, I would have not voted or written in someone if I had to choose between the two.

Well, question 2 in such a survey should probably be, who did you vote for in 2012? 2008? And next question, which party are you aligned with or registered with, if any?

Combine all that, I'd be fascinated to see the numbers.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:28 PM)
Well, question 2 in such a survey should probably be, who did you vote for in 2012? 2008? And next question, which party are you aligned with or registered with, if any?

Combine all that, I'd be fascinated to see the numbers.

2012 Liberarian

2008 GOP