NLCS: Cubs vs Dodgers

Panerista

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Oct 23, 2016 -> 02:29 AM)
So I guess it is time to start talking about a Cleveland versus Chicago World Series. This Dodgers team is absolute toast.

Kluber in game 1 is a must win game for Indians IMO. At least Indians have some speed to go against Lester

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 08:29 PM)
http://www.espn.com/chicago/mlb/story/_/id...ball-operations

I'm completely shook. This is the date a dynasty was born. RIP baseball.

Always so dramatic. Let's wait until they win one World Series at least before we start talking about the potential for a dynasty.

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 06:33 PM)
Ha. Cleveland's lack of starting rotation depth is gonna be their downfall. Cubs are gonna eat big time against those dudes

To be fair, and I have said this before, the Indians shut down the Red Sox and Blue Jays offenses. Those are two pretty damn good offenses that did not "eat big time" against the Indians' pitching.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 08:37 PM)
To be fair, and I have said this before, the Indians shut down the Red Sox and Blue Jays offenses. Those are two pretty damn good offenses that did not "eat big time" against the Indians' pitching.

Actually the Red Sox offense was better than the Cubs this year. Best in baseball

QUOTE (SpankyEaton @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 08:39 PM)
Hope they get their World Series over with and teams start to figure them out. Otherwise it'll be a rough decade as Sox fans. We will have no response for their insults.

The only team that can stop this decade for being rough for us is the White Sox.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 08:37 PM)

The Cubs are a completely different animal than Boston or Toronto. A Bauer, Tomlin, or Merritt start at Wrigley is gonna be a complete bloodbath.

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 08:40 PM)
The only team that can stop this decade for being rough for us is the White Sox.

Just follow the Cubs blueprint. Find a new owner who gives a top baseball mind a truckload of money and stays the hell out of his way. Easy enough, right?

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 08:42 PM)
The Cubs are a completely different animal than Boston or Toronto. A Bauer, Tomlin, or Merritt start at Wrigley is gonna be a complete bloodbath.

Huh? Yea I agree they aren't as good as the Red Sox offense and slightly better than the Toronto offense. So yea I guess they are a completely different animal.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 08:44 PM)
Just follow the Cubs blueprint. Find a new owner who gives a top baseball mind a truckload of money and stays the hell out of his way. Easy enough, right?

I mean, it should work, right? Wish they'd start the rebuild and get bad before they get good. Maybe when JR dies...I can't imagine how he thinks he could possibly win im the next decade with the current philosophy.