NLCS: Cubs vs Dodgers

Panerista

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:56 PM)
I usually ignore him (didn't he claim to be a woman a few weeks ago?), but I didn't care for the way he responded to your post.

Thanks. He's always been very arrogant and condescending in his posts. Acts as if he is superior to everyone else here when actually he's just a coward and troll.

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 10:02 PM)
Right, because I should be in the kitchen, right?

Women don't know how to use computers and they don't understand baseball, right?

I ain't sayin' that. But females aren't typically as angry and vicious as you when it comes to sports. Other stuff? Yeah. Sports? No.

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 08:00 PM)
What a douche. Talking about the Cubs in the Cubs thread.

Total douchebag. And my sex and my orientation are none of your business.

I don't give a s*** who or what you are.

You don't need to respond like an asshole when people are just making legitimate baseball arguments.

"And you usually are wrong." is a childish and disrespectful way to respond to people, which is why everyone in here is annoyed by you.

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 07:32 PM)
I LOVE good baseball. Many people I love like the Cubs. I want the cubs to win for them and I want the White Sox to follow them and rebuild their organization right. You don't like it, tough.

I will continue to call you out for your petulance.

You know, some team wins the Series every year. The Sox could just model their team after one of them - say the Giants or Royals.

Not really sure why you pretend to not be rooting hard for the Cubs. I don't think anyone on here would really care if you didn't act like you weren't.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 10:07 PM)
I'm still not willing to really judge Hahn. I have no idea which decisions are his and which aren't.

The decisions and trades are his but I think the general direction of the team is dictated to him from above. Why would someone want their track record as a GM evaluated on moves that they weren't responsible for?

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 08:15 PM)
Can the mods please put an end to this Austin Illini/Deadpool guy?

What are they doing? I stopped following this thread when the Dodgers didn't throw Kershaw for game 4 or 5.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 10:15 PM)
You know, some team wins the Series every year. The Sox could just model their team after one of them - say the Giants or Royals.

Not really sure why you pretend to not be rooting hard for the Cubs. I don't think anyone on here would really care if you didn't act like you weren't.

I said this awhile ago. The White Sox do not have the same financial resources as the Cubs so modeling a rebuild after them is not even realistic anyway. If anything, they should be following the model the Indians or Royals have used in recent years. They can start by strengthening the bullpen and defense.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Oct 23, 2016 -> 04:21 AM)
What are they doing? I stopped following this thread when the Dodgers didn't throw Kershaw for game 4 or 5.

No urgency. They should fire LA manager. What a joke. Too passive, like the Sean Penn character in Fast Times at Ridgmont High.

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Oct 23, 2016 -> 04:23 AM)
I said this awhile ago. The White Sox do not have the same financial resources as the Cubs so modeling a rebuild after them is not even realistic anyway. If anything, they should be following the model the Indians or Royals have used in recent years. They can start by strengthening the bullpen and defense.

Yep paying 155 million for An ace is something Sox could never do