NLCS: Cubs vs Dodgers

Panerista

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:25 PM)
lol. Are you serious man? The Cubs starting four is lights years better than the Indians starting four. The Cubs have 3 legitimate aces in their rotation.

It's better but not light years better. Arrieta is a big question mark right now. He's been mediocre for the past 4 months. Hendricks is pitching great so that's a clear advantage but Lackey is garbage.

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:22 PM)
You clearly haven't followed what Kluber has done this season.

Kluber is good but he is nowhere near the level of Jon Lester right now. I would take Lester over Kluber in a postseason game every single day of the week.

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:30 PM)
It's better but not light years better. Arrieta is a big question mark right now. He's been mediocre for the past 4 months. Hendricks is pitching great so that's a clear advantage but Lackey is garbage.

Take solace in the fact that the sport is baseball. Anything can happen. You just gotta BELIEVE

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:31 PM)
And you only posting when Cubs are winning. But please keep acting like you aren't rooting for them like crazy. It's entertaining

I LOVE good baseball. Many people I love like the Cubs. I want the cubs to win for them and I want the White Sox to follow them and rebuild their organization right. You don't like it, tough.

I will continue to call you out for your petulance.

Edited by Deadpool

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 23, 2016 -> 03:32 AM)
I LOVE good baseball. Many people I love like the Cubs. I want the cubs to win for them and I want the White Sox to follow them and rebuild their organization right. You don't like it, tough.

Are you serious? He's not petulant. He's smart. f*** the Cubs. Fathom is consistent in his hatred of the Cubs and we all need to respect it!

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:30 PM)
Take solace in the fact that the sport is baseball. Anything can happen. You just gotta BELIEVE

Did you take the Indians to win the pennant? I did. I also took them to win the World Series back in August. Have texts to prove it, not that you would believe me anyway.

Can't wait for Andrew Miller to make this Cubs lineup look like a bunch of little leaguers. It's going to be delightful.

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:34 PM)
Did you take the Indians to win the pennant? I did. I also took them to win the World Series back in August. Have texts to prove it, not that you would believe me anyway.

Can't wait for Andrew Miller to make this Cubs lineup look like a bunch of little leaguers. It's going to be delightful.

And that certainly could happen. I wouldn't bet on it, but it's certainly possible. Believeland has lost one postseason game so far.

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:32 PM)

But why do you only appear when the Cubs are winning. I mean the Dodgers played good baseball in games 2 and 3 but I didn't see you on here patting them on the back following those games.

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:36 PM)
But why do you only appear when the Cubs are winning. I mean the Dodgers played good baseball in games 2 and 3 but I didn't see you on here patting them on the back following those games.

I was out of town on business working 14 hour days, honestly. In Cleveland.

We'll talk Sox when this is all done.

Sidebar: If you have to rent a car, don't rent a fiat. They are super uncomfortable.

Edited by Deadpool

We're witnessing history, folks. This will never be forgotten in Chicago sports history and the history of baseball. Get ready to remember where you were when the Cubs won the pennant.

No riots in Chicago. Hope all the old people in the stadium get home safely.

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Oct 22, 2016 -> 09:37 PM)
I was out of town on business working 14 hour days, honestly. In Cleveland.

We'll talk Sox when this is all done.

LOL. Convenient excuse. So if the Indians play really well and take Game 1 on Tuesday we can expect you to stop in and say how much you appreciate good baseball and congratulate them for the win?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 23, 2016 -> 02:38 AM)
We're witnessing history, folks. This will never be forgotten in Chicago sports history and the history of baseball. Get ready to remember where you were when the Cubs won the pennant.

No riots in Chicago. Hope all the old people in the stadium get home safely.

Truly think it means very little if they don't win it all