Quintana Rumors: Round and round and round we go

GGajewski18

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 01:02 PM)
Interesting how Glasnow and Kingham and Hansen are still somewhat in the talks. These were the big 3 we discussed ad nauseum for Peavy. None really impacted MLB yet. Hansen nosedive

:lol:

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 03:01 PM)
If you're focusing on SIERA, Carlos Rodon posted the 25th best SIERA in the majors leagues in 2016...very interesting

I think it does a better job of isolating the pitcher from all other factors.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 03:02 PM)
Interesting how Glasnow and Kingham and Hansen are still somewhat in the talks. These were the big 3 we discussed ad nauseum for Peavy. None really impacted MLB yet. Hansen nosedive

Exactly. Which is kind of scary.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 03:09 PM)
Random question, but how come some names at the bottom where it says how many users are viewing and how many are members are in red or yellow? Is it like admin status and non-admin? What does yellow mean? lol

The type of moderator. If you click on their names it says.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 03:11 PM)
Not too scary. Were they drafted out of high school? We are only talking 3 seasons ago really.

Hansen's value is way down since then. He has regressed and is a mid tier prospect, at best, right now

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 02:12 PM)
Rank your trade partners:

Yankees

Pirates

Rockies

Rangers

Astros

It depends on the top player involved. Houston would be #1 if Bregman was involved. They fall down the list if not. If we are getting the top position player prospect from each team?

Houston

NYY

LAD

Colorado

Pittsburgh

I don't see us as much of a match for Texas.

The tone of this article sounds all too familiar. As a Sox fan I've had that feeling once or twice.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/sean-ge...es/201612210195

It's easy to see why Pirates fans are more sensible in what they would be willing to give up for Q and that they recognize how good Q really is.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 03:18 PM)
It depends on the top player involved. Houston would be #1 if Bregman was involved. They fall down the list if not. If we are getting the top position player prospect from each team?

Houston

NYY

LAD

Colorado

Pittsburgh

You don't like Meadows as a headliner?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 03:18 PM)

Houston

NYY

LAD

Colorado

Pittsburgh

Wow I'm shocked you view Meadows that poorly. For me it's Bregman/Meadows/Torres/Bellinger/Rodgers in that order.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 04:27 PM)
I'd rather Nancy Reagan the Yankees offer since it will have to involve Torres and I don't want the stress of rooting for a cubs prospect because I still want them all to fail. Ugh.

Please tell me this is an autocorrect fail?

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 03:22 PM)
You don't like Meadows as a headliner?

I do. But I like what the top player in each deal, plus the depth of the other teams have to offer looks like too. I like Bregman as the top player to get, which is why Houston first.

NYY is loaded with position player prospects. I think in a year we look back on Torres the way that Bregman and Benetendi are now. They could load up a deal with tons of position players.

The Dodgers are loaded with hitters. I'd love to get a lot of their top position players, plus they have some great catching depth too, which is a big thing for me.

Rockies have some great position prospects at the top, plus some good ones down their list, plus (again) catching that could go into a deal.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 21, 2016 -> 03:29 PM)
I do. But I like what the top player in each deal, plus the depth of the other teams have to offer looks like too. I like Bregman as the top player to get, which is why Houston first.

NYY is loaded with position player prospects. I think in a year we look back on Torres the way that Bregman and Benetendi are now. They could load up a deal with tons of position players.

The Dodgers are loaded with hitters. I'd love to get a lot of their top position players, plus they have some great catching depth too, which is a big thing for me.

Rockies have some great position prospects at the top, plus some good ones down their list, plus (again) catching that could go into a deal.

Pitt also has a pretty intriguing catcher in Diaz as well.