President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 29, 2017 -> 04:14 PM)
And no one was informed of prices firing ahead of time or even officially before it hit the news. Best administration, best pale.

Good news is that it looks like the interim director is going to be a career NIH person, so they should be competent and hopefully will stop the deliberate sabotage of the ACA

No chance, thats Trumps directive

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (raBBit @ Oct 1, 2017 -> 09:56 AM)
POTUS called a "b****" and "cheap cracker" by SNL's Michael Che. I know "it's different" but still noteworthy IMO.

Are you going to start listing all the insults aimed at Trump by all the comedy shows? Please add The Daily Show, Last Week Tonight, Full Frontal, Real Time, The President Show, and The Opposition. Will be great to see all the insults consolidated in one place.

Probably coincidental that out of all those people hurling insults at Trump on the regular, you call out the one black guy.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 1, 2017 -> 07:15 PM)
Are you going to start listing all the insults aimed at Trump by all the comedy shows? Please add The Daily Show, Last Week Tonight, Full Frontal, Real Time, The President Show, and The Opposition. Will be great to see all the insults consolidated in one place.

Probably coincidental that out of all those people hurling insults at Trump on the regular, you call out the one black guy.

Just locker room talk....

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Oct 2, 2017 -> 11:23 AM)
Frankly I'm surprised he isn't latching onto ISIS' claim that they were responsible.

I have often wondered why he sends his prayers and condolences when some people are killed, but when they go down on the south side of Chicago and are a different color skin than him, it's "what the hell is going on in Chicago?"

Price is another POS. I would love for a republican to call this s*** out.

One of his final moves to hinder the ACA is the HHS’s shuttering of the federal health insurance exchange HealthCare.gov every Sunday for 12 hours during the open enrollment period, which goes from Nov. 1 to Dec. 15.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 2, 2017 -> 01:25 PM)
One of his final moves to hinder the ACA is the HHS’s shuttering of the federal health insurance exchange HealthCare.gov every Sunday for 12 hours during the open enrollment period, which goes from Nov. 1 to Dec. 15.

This is on top of cutting the enrollment period in half (used to be 90 days) and ending all advertising and outreach efforts. Expect to see enrollment numbers drop off next year because it's been intentionally sabotaged.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 2, 2017 -> 04:34 PM)
hopefully he can attend a golf tournament this weekend and dedicate a trophy (warmly) to all of the people in Las Vegas

You seem like a good guy but that seemed to be a classless post on a day like this. Why post that? Trump is a prick and all that, but he doesn't want all those people killed by a gunman.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 2, 2017 -> 04:12 PM)
You seem like a good guy but that seemed to be a classless post on a day like this. Why post that? Trump is a prick and all that, but he doesn't want all those people killed by a gunman.

Because that's what Trump does.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 2, 2017 -> 04:32 PM)
I have often wondered why he sends his prayers and condolences when some people are killed, but when they go down on the south side of Chicago and are a different color skin than him, it's "what the hell is going on in Chicago?"

He's not the only one. Everybody, including the St. Louis protestors, ignore what's going on when people are killed in Chicago. I feel your point though. Trump is indeed a bad leader and a jerk, but I don't totally agree with your post.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 2, 2017 -> 03:12 PM)

As of right now, later this week the Republican Congress is scheduled to vote in favor of a bill that would have allowed this shooter more access to silencers.

Imagine this except people can't tell which direction the gunshots are coming from because they're not as loud.

QUOTE (Quin @ Oct 2, 2017 -> 08:13 PM)
Because that's what Trump does.

Trump's a lousy guy but I thought he gave a nice speech today. Trump will find out the president has no control over s*** like this. Obama couldn't prevent this bulls***; neither can Trump. I disagree with your guys' harshness on a day like today. The world needs to be kinder, gentler.

Edited by greg775