Indians @ Sox, 7:10 Quintana vs Kluber

BigHurt3515

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Apr 22, 2017 -> 04:03 AM)
It's also embarrassing that the Sox keep trotting him out as their starting centerfielder and still charge fans for major league tickets.

No reason to go to a game this season for the baseball part of the equation. The food? Yes. But not to watch baseball unless you just want to watch certain stars on one or two opposing teams.

QUOTE (harkness @ Apr 22, 2017 -> 03:22 AM)
This organizations inability to put players on the field that can generate offense the 5 years or so is embarrassing.

Some of the people in the line-up today have no business being on the field.

There's no offensive talent on the roster, but it's insane to hear how much praise Hahn gives Steverson.

Sox have scored 14 runs in their last seven games.

They have scored a total of four runs for Q ALL SEASON. One run in his last three starts.

They need to trade him right now before he loses his f***ing mind!

Mark

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Apr 22, 2017 -> 04:37 AM)
Sox have scored 14 runs in their last seven games.

They have scored a total of four runs for Q ALL SEASON. One run in his last three starts.

They need to trade him right now before he loses his f***ing mind!

Mark

Typical dysfunctional White Sox, too. They scored 10 runs somehow in that one game and since have had hardly any offense at all. That was the night we were discussing how the Sox rarely if ever blow out an opposing team. This franchise blows. I just wish Jerry would sell it to somebody willing to spend some money.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 22, 2017 -> 06:12 AM)
"I knew the Sox were rebuilding but I didn't know it meant I'd have to watch bad players play baseball!"

The issue is leaving Davidson, saladino and L Garcia on the bench for Ashe and may.

I get it they are going to lose but what is gained by playing those two over the three I mentioned. If there was some sort of split then ok but those two aren't using the splits to their favor.

I think their bullpen is too good for them to really suck so again here we are. This team looks exactly like prior years.