April 24th Game Thread: Chicago Whife Sox vs. KC Royals

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Apr 24, 2017 -> 08:27 PM)
Good argument by Stoney for a balanced schedule.

I think they should go back to the day.s of no divisions. Everybody play everybody and the top six teams make the playoffs. They can even call the last two wildcards and keeps the playoffs like they are now.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 24, 2017 -> 04:33 PM)
Last year, the Royals were struggling some then got well just about every time they faced the White Sox. I suspect that will happen again this season. Look for Hosmer to finally bust loose and maybe Gordon (unless Gordon is finished which is possible). But I expect Hosmer to rake this series and well as Moustakas and Perez.

In fact, look for tonight's game to be something like 9-1 KC. Again ... they get well when they play the White Sox.

Try 9-1 Chicago lol

Who would have thought it would be challenging to LOSE games with the line-ups that we've been sending out there this season?

At any rate, nice to see the White Sox offense wake up at least one game. Usually the "Bruce Chen Effect" against soft tossing lefties would result in a 0-2 run offensive output.

Not the case. Maybe the losses of Ventura, Morales and Dyson are making more of an impact than first imagined. Moss has been outright terrible, and Soler's been hurt, and obviously their pen has even more holes without Davis at the back end.