7/23- CWS @ KCR, 1:15 PM CT

iWiN4PreP

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Jul 23, 2017 -> 02:10 PM)
:lol:

Actually not joking . I mean I know Merrifield is 28 so he came on late,but good batting average, decent pop , pretty good infielder, versatile, and great SB% . He can do everything pretty well. Of course if Moncada can do what a 9th rd pick can do only just do it much earlier and maybe with more pop I would be thrilled.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 23, 2017 -> 09:19 PM)
Infante just turned into scrambled eggs. Two runners on and no outs. Here comes Tyler Clippard. Strangely I do not feel good about our chances

We should start threads for just the two of us and anybody else who wants to win games now. Seriously. Think how cool it'd be. We could discuss the current team's chances of winning games; and the others wouldn't have to see our posts about wanting to win games.

I love El Rockin!! The best fan in the history of the White Sox, or one of 'em!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 23, 2017 -> 11:21 PM)
We should start threads for just the two of us and anybody else who wants to win games now. Seriously. Think how cool it'd be. We could discuss the current team's chances of winning games; and the others wouldn't have to see our posts about wanting to win games.

I love El Rockin!! The best fan in the history of the White Sox, or one of 'em!

Does it matter to you if the Sox win 60 for 70 games? If you're not first you're last.