8-6 Games

Chicago White Sox

Any predictions on who takes Lopez's spot in Charlotte's rotation? Got to think one of the AA guys gets promoted.

I'm going to say Guerrero gets the bump up. Today will mark his 46th AA start and he's been absolutely incredible all year in his second go-around with Birmingham. He really deserves a promotion. And unlike Kopech, Guerrero should have no real innings cap, so there should be no concerns about promoting him only to have to replace him in a few weeks.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Aug 6, 2017 -> 05:07 PM)
Did they decide on Lopez? Last I read they had not decided yet.

Pretty much a given since Hahn said something like fans might want to buy tickets for the Friday game when asked about Lopez being brought up. http://www.csnchicago.com/chicago-white-so...pez-call-coming

QUOTE (GenericUserName @ Aug 6, 2017 -> 06:48 PM)
If Lopez does come up, is it for good or are we going to send him back down to start next year so we can get the extra year of control? I know he had some service time with the Nats, so two more months now means the extra year call up date might be so late it doesn't make sense.

Not sure where Lopez is at with regards to service time, but if they are calling him up it should be for good.