Sox vs 'Stros

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 08:10 PM)
I don't care that he is tank commander, I don't want to see Holland anymore, he is done

I literally can't watch him. Gameday is bad enough.

Meanwhile, the Phillies have a nice lead tonight.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 08:20 PM)
What a f***ing rocket from Smith. WTF do I know, Ricky the mad genius batting him cleanup.

I'm pretty sure Renteria picks out his cleanup hitter by throwing a f***ing dart at the wall.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 08:33 PM)
Not at all. The OF got a glove on it. He couldn't go anywhere until the ball bounded away.

He was doing that stupid thing were he tries to tag from 1st on a deep ball to CF. He should have been at least 2/3 to second and scored easily after the ball bounded 20+ feet away. It was bad baserunning Stone said he was on 1st.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 9, 2017 -> 02:37 AM)
He was doing that stupid thing were he tries to tag from 1st on a deep ball to CF. He should have been at least 2/3 to second and scored easily after the ball bounded 20+ feet away. It was bad baserunning Stone said he was on 1st.

With no outs, you're supposed to tag

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 8, 2017 -> 08:37 PM)

That is all on the first base coach.