ALDS: Red Sox vs. Astros

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Oct 9, 2017 -> 12:12 PM)
Was listening to this game on the radio a bit yesterday. How can they assign a Boston game to Berman? He is such an insufferable homeboy with the pro-Red Sox/Fenway drivel he spews.

When Boston went up 4-3, he made the very important point that the rally that inning guaranteed the Fenway crowd would now be into the game for a full 9 innings. Great analysis, Chris.

More likely at this point that he requested it and they allowed it given his service.

He's just an awful play by play guy/everything now. Heard he's nice in person though.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Oct 9, 2017 -> 02:22 PM)
Keuchel can pitch on normal rest in Game 5 if needed, I don't see it as that crazy.

But Verlander is by far the better pitcher and you are leading the series. They have great relievers, Devenski was unhittable all season, he could go at least two.

Honestly, Hinch putting in Verlander was such a d*** measuring contest move. Really no reason to use your Ace there in that situation. This series is really starting to tilt the Bosox way.

Also for Sale looks unhittable.

Edited by TheTruth05

I still don't mind the call, if Verlander threw 3 shutdown innings today and helped the Astros win Game 4 the call looks good, and I think Keuchel looked better than him in their respective starts as well. And Benintendi's HR is a flyout like 95% of the time, that was very weakly hit. I also think their bullpen is a bit overrated and Devenski has not looked the same over the past 6 weeks or so.