WS: Dodgers v Astros

Panerista

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 1, 2017 -> 07:09 PM)
Congrats Roberts, you gave your team no chance

I was chatting with my dad about the fact I wouldn't have even started him after his last turd of an outing....the fact Roberts sent him out there for the 2nd...ugh. Not that I have any dog in this fight. And in the off season...all Bellinger and Seager should do is swing at curveballs....good lord.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Nov 1, 2017 -> 08:27 PM)
Why does it seem like everybody here is pro-Dodgers? Why would you ever pull for the Dodgers? They're basically the California Cubs.

Because this is 'Merica where we are free to cheer for whomever we like.

Go Dodgers.

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Nov 1, 2017 -> 06:27 PM)
Why does it seem like everybody here is pro-Dodgers? Why would you ever pull for the Dodgers? They're basically the California Cubs.

I'm pulling for Houston. I pretty much always root for the team that hasnt won (with one notable exception). Dodgers fans (and LA fans) have had enough sporting success.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 1, 2017 -> 10:42 PM)
During the NLCS, I thought having Darvish would be the difference in winning the World Series. Didn't realize it would be for the Astros, not the Dodgers.

Ha, same here. This isn't just on Darvish though, look at the total the amount of base runners stranded by the Dodgers tonight. It's fugly.