**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

1 minute ago, StrangeSox said:

That guy got doxxed hard and fast and is now being harassed by the media for being a garbage person

http://bit.ly/2IpHvUW

Just got his office evicted by the landlord, and supposedly the NY Bar association has never heard of him.

if he is practicing law without Bar certification, I would think being a racist jerk will be the least of his problems 

55 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Can someone point to the law democrats are responsible for according to Trump that forces the break up of families, or is that  just more dishonest,fake news the media has him on camera saying?

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05/17/fact-check-trump-wrong-in-blaming-democrats-for-border-separations/

Ask, and thou shall receive.

Of course, Trump was completely off base.  But what else is new?

6 minutes ago, RockRaines said:

In his news circle that’s what he’s being told. I’m sure it’s directly from Cernovich

Or it was on a meme or a cartoon on infowars.

It also looks like Trump is going to follow Nunes' lead and out confidential informants in yet more efforts to protect himself. The DOJ and FBI have both warned that releasing this information to Nunes, who everyone knows would immediately leak it to the public, will put ongoing investigations and potentially informants' lives in jeopardy.

Edited by StrangeSox

2 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

yeah it's a little surprising seeing that direct of a "no, this is Trump's usual bullshit, don't fall for it" statement coming from her, normally she'd be rushing to lightly defend their garbage excuses

Shes priming the pump for blaming the media.  its the appetizer before the SHS main course.  

I think that's the opposite of the tone she's taking this time? She appears to be blaming the media for falling for the weak excuse, not for the initial reporting. Click through to the link she's responding to, to me her tone is one of agreement with it. 

Edited by StrangeSox

13 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

http://bit.ly/2IpHvUW

Just got his office evicted by the landlord, and supposedly the NY Bar association has never heard of him.

if he is practicing law without Bar certification, I would think being a racist jerk will be the least of his problems 

The New York Bar Association is just a club, essentially. Licensure is handled by the court system. He is licensed.

1 minute ago, G&T said:

The New York Bar Association is just a club, essentially. Licensure is handled by the court system. He is licensed.

The collection of videos of this guy are sick.  Big Milo follower, clearly identifies with the alt-right xenophobic collection of voters.

9 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Should be interesting to see if Giuliani's "Yea he did it.  He did all of it.  And he is president, so too fucking bad, he can do it if he wants to" strategy pays off.

I'm just hoping we call this "Watergate but with Russia".  Its catchy

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

I am honestly surprised this has not happened more often in recent times with the tones that politics and its discussions have moved to.

People literally spend all day on twitter and other social media fighting it out with other people.  They created numerous accounts to troll and comment on political posts.  Its fucking sickening the people that have been elevated into pseudo-celebrity status because of their radical views one way or the other.  Its downright evil.

36 minutes ago, RockRaines said:

People literally spend all day on twitter and other social media fighting it out with other people.  They created numerous accounts to troll and comment on political posts.  Its fucking sickening the people that have been elevated into pseudo-celebrity status because of their radical views one way or the other.  Its downright evil.

You’re not wrong

11 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Apparently Uncle Rudy really lost it today on CNN when Chris Coumo played a clip of him telling Charlie Rose in 1998 that a sitting President must obey a subpoena to testify. I guess it all has to do with the letter after the name.

Let's be honest, all of the same people who 20 years ago were calling things "relationships between consenting adults" are perfectly willing to dig into the Stormy/Trump thing for political gain.

It absolutely has to do with the letter after the name