6/6- White Sox at Twins, 7:10

flavum

Not taking about the horrible strike 3 calls, but something that is apparent is Yoan needs a ton of work on hitting inside fastballs.  I remember KLaw saying he was concerned that Yoan would struggle with that pitch in the majors due to his swing.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

If Renteria doesn't even go out there and at least speak up...he needs to be replaced at the end of this season.

It might be the case already.

That call is what happens when you sit on your ass after probably the worst strike call all year.  Way to stick up for your players. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

That call is what happens when you sit on your ass after probably the worst strike call all year.  Way to stick up for your players. 

Even Jerry "Gandhi" Manuel would have been out there with his spectacles on that one...especially for your future franchise cornerstone guy.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Even Jerry "Gandhi" Manuel would have been out there with his spectacles on that one...especially for your future franchise cornerstone guy.

I guess managers don't argue in high school softball 

7 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

honestly these shit umps ruin baseball for me

Yet they can eject a player, coach or manager instantly if balls & strikes are argued, but when they make a mistake, none of them have to answer for themselves, none of them get fined, none lose work, etc. Disgusting.