7.11 Game Thread

17 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

You don't remember Pods leading the world in OOBs when he was here?  Carlos Lee was another who was a horrible baserunner. 

Not really no.. I remember that Scotty Pods had like 60 steals and a team that won a lot of games without being very great offensively but smart, solid on defense and not beating themselves.

As far as Carlos Lee or any random dude from the past... of course their have been bad base runners before 2018.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Anderson’s going to fuck around and become a superstar

I really want him to be good. He's got the tools to hit .280, hit 30 HR and steal 30 bases while showing bits of spectacular defense.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

I really want him to be good. He's got the tools to hit .280, hit 30 HR and steal 30 bases while showing bits of spectacular defense.

He also pisses off the baseball fun police which is the icing on the cake.

4 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

Not really no.. I remember that Scotty Pods had like 60 steals and a team that won a lot of games without being very great offensively but smart, solid on defense and not beating themselves.

As far as Carlos Lee or any random dude from the past... of course their have been bad base runners before 2018.

59 stolen, 23 caught.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It looked awful on that play.  And of course Rodon’s awesome start is at risk now.

While Minaya was warming up, Yolmer and Timmy were chatting and Abreu was talking to ump and Yoan was by himself