Am I the only one who thinks

witesoxfan

that Penny threw that pitch over the heart of the plate on purpose to see how far SamME could actually hit it?

:finger Penny, you dumb piece of s***.  Not many players will miss a 95 MPH fastball right over the heart of the plate.  Just ask Billy Koch.

I didn't get the game here, but what a moron. Seriously. What the hell, were was he trying to throw the pitch?

that Penny threw that pitch over the heart of the plate on purpose to see how far SamME could actually hit it?

:finger Penny, you dumb piece of s***.  Not many players will miss a 95 MPH fastball right over the heart of the plate.  Just ask Billy Koch.

Can Koch hit 95 anymore? :D

Marlins seem more concerned about throwing get-me-over strikes...no matter what the count is.

Yesterday when Urbina was in to close the game he had sosa 1-2 and still grooved a pitch right down the fricken middle. Sosa will chase high fast balls and sliders in the dirt, thats how you get him out. (And many pitchers know it, which explains his funk during the end of the season) But still people challenge him with s*** right down the hatch as if he will miss it.

:bang I am sure there are lots of guys who want to be the lead highlight on sportcenter giving up a 500 foot hr :bang

I want to know are Wood and Prior going to continue like this?

Most likely, but no pitcher is unbeatable. All it takes is a great pitching performance by the Marlins and hopefully you can get into the Cubs bullpen. Its more likely that Wood would get beat than Prior IMO. You always have the control issues with Wood and if he doesn't hit his spots the Marlins will make him pay.

For anyone who thinks I was serious....and you shouldn't have....of course I really didn't think that. It was more of a joke then anything else. Trying to lighten up the burden I am having right now(I hate the Cubs second to nothing in the sporting world).

That pitch was right over the middle though. I think anyone could see that.