Sox vs Indians 12:10 CST Banuelos vs Carrasco

Kyyle23

16 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s an Arnie Munoz joke

That guy. Woof. 

Along with Felix Diaz, Chris Stewart, Lorenzo Barcelo and the rest of the 5th starter clown college from 2001-04. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

If Yonder, Yolmer, and Welington are acceptable OPS's for a major league lineup on an every day basis, you have to wonder why not just bring up Madrigal, Robert, and Collins now, let them take their lumps and let's see what we got. I know the answer people will respond with is "they're not ready yet" but I don't really understand why.

8 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

If Yonder, Yolmer, and Welington are acceptable OPS's for a major league lineup on an every day basis, you have to wonder why not just bring up Madrigal, Robert, and Collins now, let them take their lumps and let's see what we got. I know the answer people will respond with is "they're not ready yet" but I don't really understand why.

I was listening to an interview with Madrigal, and he is right now I guess you can say figuring himself out as the season progresses in the minor leagues.  He probably needs to adjust to the wooden bat. Once he looks like he is advancing Im sure the Sox will promote him.  Right now I think we are doing the right thing.  Collins I think is almost ready, Robert by the end of this season or the beginning of next season is my guess.

26 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

That guy. Woof. 

Along with Felix Diaz, Chris Stewart, Lorenzo Barcelo and the rest of the 5th starter clown college from 2001-04. 

Wasn't Chris Stewart a catcher who went on to have a decent career with the pirates

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

That must be who I was thinking of. I thought they were both named Chris, but I guess I was wrong. It was 15 years ago. Meh. 

Who was the Stewart a few years ago who sucked balls but the Sox gave way too many opportunities to

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic