5/29 Sox vs Royals

DirtySox

9 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Yes and once him and Abreu heat up at the same time in the very near future, look out. Can’t wait to see Robert here soon as well.

I wouldn’t count on seeing Robert here soon

Leury must be our most underrated player.  We never talk about him as a player for the future but contributes on a regular basis.  I guess his occasional brain cramps cloud my judgement.  He does a lot well.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, poppysox said:

Leury must be our most underrated player.  We never talk about him as a player for the future but contributes on a regular basis.  I guess his occasional brain cramps cloud my judgement.  He does a lot well.

He does, he just is never healthy.

Seriously pick up Ozuna or castellanos and slot  Leury at second and that’s a lineup that does have any slap you in the face obvious holes other than maybe catching the ball. 

Im real high on Garcia if you can’t tell. 

Edited by mqr

3 minutes ago, mqr said:

Seriously pick up Ozuna or castellanos and slot  Leury at second and that’s a lineup that does have any slap you in the face obvious holes other than maybe catching the ball. 

Agreed on the first part but I think we should strive higher than a .700 OPS at 2B.  He has developed into a good bench player though.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

• bmags unpinned this topic