White Sox vs Twins 3:12 PM Nova vs Pineda

Kyyle23

5 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Collins needs to play more than once every 6 days to actually get a rhythm. 

Agreed here. I have more hope for him than I have in a while because of what he did in AAA but those numbers are whack right now. He has to sit while McCann catches because Castillo is hurt. He's probably going back to AAA when Beef returns

Edited by Jack Parkman

9 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

The Sox have used 4 pitchers in this game:

Nova:  5.92 ERA

Osich:  5.33 ERA

Fulmer:  6.14 ERA

Ruiz:  6.86 ERA

And none of them are going to help you in a championship season.

Where do they find these guys ?

Edited by GradMc

The simple fact is that most days the White Sox provide no competition against the Twins.

Another lopsided score. Another game with double digits in strike outs. What is really amazing is the Sox are as close to .500 as they are because there are times they don't even look like a major league team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WBWSF said:

But yet Fulmer keeps getting called up to the White Sox and Cease is still in the minors.

I would have no idea of Cease is ready for a call up or not. But with the rebuild, players like Fulmer are called up or used because there is simply no one else. So they put Fulmer in the game and he can't get through an inning without giving up a run.

13 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

What was it?

Sounded like some extremely effeminate pop music with a woman’s vocals.

I have no idea what it actually was but really hope someone can find out... screamed “rookie phasing” to me.

Eloy hits a bomb. Leadoff Leury getting closer to .300 mark. This is about the score you expect when we play Minnie. I'm always surprised when we get a win off them. Why is Minnesota so good? Did they do some rebound/tank job to get to this point?

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Eloy hits a bomb. Leadoff Leury getting closer to .300 mark. This is about the score you expect when we play Minnie. I'm always surprised when we get a win off them. Why is Minnesota so good? Did they do some rebound/tank job to get to this point?

They hire better staff to run their organization.  Reinsdorf gives proven failures jobs for life.

55 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

The Sox have used 4 pitchers in this game:

Nova:  5.92 ERA

Osich:  5.33 ERA

Fulmer:  6.14 ERA

Ruiz:  6.86 ERA

Coop will fix em.

I have the weekend split package which as of a couple of years ago no longer included all the weekend games. However, It seems this package used to get a bloated number of James Shields starts, and now that he is gone, it seems we never miss an Ivan Nova turn.

as much as we know no matter what is ever said, that Alonso and Jay were White Sox because of Machado, I wonder if Nova is as well. The Sox could have waited and saved some money going after a pitcher or two or three with similar expectations except for probably Innings, but maybe they wanted to have someone in place to make Machado think they could actually do something this year.

Edited by Dick Allen

31 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

I would have no idea of Cease is ready for a call up or not. But with the rebuild, players like Fulmer are called up or used because there is simply no one else. So they put Fulmer in the game and he can't get through an inning without giving up a run.

Bring Cease up. Lets see what he can do. What do you have to lose? We have a starting pitching staff that can't get anybody out.