White Sox 2020 Draft Day discussion thread

southsider2k5

2 minutes ago, Joshua Strong said:

There’s a player in the draft who’s very in your face about his political leanings. And may not have treated teammates well because of it. I wonder how far he drops, should be a lot but still this is crazy. 

Why not name the player if he's in your face about it?

There’s a player in the draft who’s very in your face about his political leanings. And may not have treated teammates well because of it. I wonder how far he drops, should be a lot but still this is crazy. 

Is his name the same if you spell it backwards?

Since this opens the speculation...Lacy...

3 minutes ago, Joshua Strong said:

I guess Hancock?

Just now, ptatc said:

Most say Lacy is the best. I haven't looked at either personall.y

I couldn't care less; the guy is elite of elite. I'm not going to give the dumb Pedro comp for all 6'0 pitchers, but he's Rich Harden. If he breaks down like Harden, oh well, but if he stays healthy the guy is elite.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I couldn't care less; the guy is elite of elite. I'm not going to give the dumb Pedro comp for all 6'0 pitchers, but he's Rich Harden. If he breaks down like Harden, oh well, but if he stays healthy the guy is elite.

At least your open to other opinions. 😁

• Quin locked this topic
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic