8-20 GT: Tigers @ Sox (1:10pm)

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Mazara has been remarkably consistent in being unremarkable, but not awful offensively, he‘s got to heat up at some point, right?

I wonder if or how much that IL stint is still affecting him.  He wasn’t this bad with the Rangers was he?

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Jack, he had covid and didn't have any wind up to the season. 

I know...it doesn't matter and I give him a pass for it. I know it's not the real him as a player. It just sucks he's not himself this year. That's all I'm saying. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I know...it doesn't matter and I give him a pass for it. I know it's not the real him as a player. It just sucks he's not himself this year. That's all I'm saying. 

It‘s still a ridiculous small sample size and he has still been pretty damn good.

6 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

He was a solid offensive contributor against righties his entire career. Against lefties it’s another story.

Yeah, that’s what I remember.  Can’t think of another explanation for why he’s completely fallen off. 

Edited by SouthWallace

50 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

At least you don't have to deal with "Tom Time". Anyone who's been watching on MLB.TV will know exactly what i'm talking about....

I'll take all of these ads over budget mel gibson yelling a grab bag of buzzwords at me for MLB Now

4fKZgoS.png

• Tony unpinned this topic